New State Mobile June Update: Here are all the details of Patch Notes V0.9.33 that you can check out – A lot of new features, customizations, and improvements have been made by the developers with this latest patch notes. Here are the key details that you should bit miss out on. When it comes to the introduction of new content in New State Mobile, the developers have added the following:
- Adding Laser Sight to C2 for Micro UZI
- Adding Enhanced Barrel & Grip Slot to C2 for M16A4 rifles
New State Mobile June Update: Updates made to maps and modes
The dev team has also made various improvements to the Troi.
- A Team Arrival Indicator has been added to the minimap.
- The terrains around Troi have been improved. Players will now witness better graphic details, smoother terrain features, and enhanced structures.
- For users who play BR: Original mode of Erangel and Troi, they should be now more careful of the Blue Zone. It will now deal greater damage to the players depending on how far they are from the safe zone.
- A Hot Time Bonus system has also been introduced. Players will get bonus tier points when they play in a map having Hot Time. Here is the current schedule.
- Monday – Every mode
- Tuesday – Troi: Original
- Wednesday – Troi: Extreme
- Thursday – Erangel: Original
- Friday – Erangel: Extreme
- Saturday – Troi: Original/Extreme
- Sunday – Erangel: Original/Extreme
With improvements to weapons and Troi along with Clan Mileage and our new collaboration, check out all the updates coming with Patch v0.9.33
📺 Watch the video:https://t.co/LLCXZLRp8w#NEWSTATEMOBILE #NEWSTATEPATCHNOTES
— NEW STATE MOBILE (@NEWSTATEMOBILE) June 16, 2022
Changes made to weapons and gunplay
To improve gun gameplay and accuracy, some adjustments have been made in-game.
- The equipping and unequipping speed of guns has been increased. All weapons are now at least 10% faster than before the adjustment was made.
- The effective range for SR and DMR has been increased by the developers.
- The following weapons – M16A4 and L85A3, can now also equip the Grenade Launcher on them.
- One of the key action improvements being introduced is that players can now use healing items while driving. Steering, braking, or changing seats can interrupt it.
- The reduction in lung capacity of players has been increased to 30 to 35 when they are inside Poison Grenade’s gas.
Community Feature updates
Many changes have been made to the community features available inside the game.
- The Clan Mileage features have been boosted through this update.
- After players re-login or restart the game, the Team Filter Save Feature
will not be reset.
Survivor Battle Pass
The new Survivor Pass Vol.8 has arrived for players.
- Alex May is the featured character in the Survivor Pass Vol.8. Players need to complete various story missions to obtain her outfit and appearance for free.
- When players upgrade to Premium Pass, they can acquire the ‘Moonlight Goddess’ outfit set and other premium rewards.
- By reaching the required Pass level in Premium Pass, players can earn back the NC that they have spent to purchase the Premium Pass.
You can check out the official announcement for more in-depth details regarding New State Mobile Patch Notes (v0.9.33). Stay tuned as we bring to you more latest updates from the game.
Read More- Fortnite x Naruto Rivals: New Crossover of Hinata, Gaara, Orochimaru, and Itachi Coming to Fortnite