New State Mobile: How to buy NC in New State Mobile Using Razer Gold – Razer Gold is a virtual wallet that is available to players all around the world. It is the method of in-game payment preferred by the vast majority of gamers around the world. NEW STATE MOBILE is now available on Razer Gold, So, now players can buy or purchase NC in New State Mobile with Razer Gold.
The Razer Gold PIN is a unique code for recharging Razer Gold wallets and adding gaming credits. This pin can be obtained from a razor shop. The pin is then sent to the user’s email address and can be used right away. This pin can be used to load Razer wallets in the United States, but it can also be used directly in-game by other players. Because of the loyalty rewards program, BGMI gamers prefer Razer Gold. New State Mobile accepts Bonus Gold Voucher, UPI, Visa, Mastercard, and other e-wallets payment methods on Razer Gold.
New State Mobile: How to buy NC in New State Mobile Using Razer Gold
How to Redeem NC on NEW STATE Mobile:
- Go to NEW STATE Mobile Redemption Page.
- Enter the NC code received.
- Enter your game account ID.
- Redeem and enjoy.
Terms and Conditions:
- KRAFTON may provide customers with Codes so they can redeem and use in-game skins, including costume skins, weapon skins, and other in-game contents (collectively, “Contents”) through approved affiliate services or directly from KRAFTON. With a “Free Code,” KRAFTON gives customers a promotional code on the house for no charge. Regardless of whether a customer receives a code after participating in an event or a tournament, the Code is considered Free.
- Customers’ redemption and use of skins, including costume skins, weapons skins, and other in-game contents may be provided by Krafton for free or through the purchase of paid content.
- After redeeming Codes, customers may receive Content via their own personal accounts. Under no circumstances are these codes to be sold or transferred.
- The customer can only use their Codes once, and once they have used/redeemed their Codes, they can’t return or refund them.
- Customers cannot redeem expired Codes if they have not been issued with an expiration date within 5 years of purchase. The validity of the Codes can be extended up to 5 years from the issue date if the expiry date is within the first 5 years of the Code’s issuance. Under no circumstances may customers extend the expiration date of Free Codes.
- If a customer or third party obtains Codes through personal sales or trades before the expiration date, KRAFTON will not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer or third party.
- Codes purchased from an approved affiliate firm are subject to the affiliate company’s terms and conditions, as well as any Code-related issues (such as reselling the code).