New State Mobile Gift System: How to send a gift to a friend? New State Mobile, one of the most popular multiplayer survival games in India, has a foothold on mobile gamers thanks to its unique challenges and other features. As the game has become a self-hailing point for many serious smartphone gamers, every player strives to climb the ranks by winning more and more “Chicken Dinners.” As the game grows in popularity and new players join the community, they are curious about how to send presents in New State Mobile.
In a huge update coming later this month, new material will be added to New State Mobile. The game’s creators have lately provided new information on the subject. A new game mode called Round Deathmatch will be added to PUBG New State, along with additional upgrades. As with other major upgrades, Update 0.9.24 will add a couple of new weapons to the game. In the near future, the MP5K (9mm) SMG, as well as the crossbow, will be introduced in the game.
You can now purchase items in the NC Store as gifts for a friend. pic.twitter.com/OjKO3pjun9
— NEW STATE Mobile News (@NEWSTATEMintel) February 9, 2022
New State Mobile Gift System: How to send a gift to a friend?
Now, players can send gifts to friends who play with them and help them maintain their ranks. This means you need to think about what kind of gift you will be sending. You may send gifts to your friends in two ways: one for cash and the other for outfits, skins, cosmetics, weapons, and other items. Once you’ve determined what you want to ship, proceed to the next step for each item.
How to send gifts in New State Mobile?
- First, open your game and head towards the shop section.
- The shop section will be present in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now choose the item you want to send to your friend.
- After purchasing the item, you have to tap on the gift icon.
- After tapping on the gift icon, a pop-up screen will appear showcasing your friend list.
- Select the friend to whom you want to send the gift and share it with them.