New State Mobile 2nd Anniversary Update, Free Rewards, New Features, and More – NEW STATE Mobile will turn two on November 12, which is when it will celebrate surpassing 1.5 billion accounts created and 341 million hours played. To mark its second anniversary the game has already gotten an overhaul and has a festive look all around.
New State Mobile 2nd Anniversary Update, Free Rewards, New Features, and More
In a recent development letter, the NEW STATE Dev Team celebrated the second anniversary of NEW STATE since its global debut on November 11, 2021. Expressing gratitude to the player community, the team reflected on the shared journey and provided insights into the future of the game.
The past two years witnessed significant additions to NEW STATE, including four Battle Royale maps and five Deathmatch maps. Station (Team Deathmatch) mode emerged as a favorite among players. Despite concerns about content reduction, the team assured survivors of consistent updates and expressed appreciation for their support.
Exclusive 2n Anniversary Rewards and Events
Second Anniversary Special Gift
- Gift: 1x Legendary Costume Level-up Token, 22x Chicken Medals
- Distribution Method: System Mail
- To receive the reward, please check your in-game mail by November 12th, 23:59 (UTC).
Second Anniversary Limited-Time Mission Event
- Event Period: ~ November 12th, 23:59 (UTC).
- Event Details: Win twice in Battle Royale to earn an additional 22 Chicken Medals, which can be claimed under the [Event] – [Limited-Time Missions] tab.
NEW STATE MOBILE 2nd Anniversary update
The team teased a new Battle Royale mode, promising fast-paced gameplay on a dedicated map. Set to launch in the first quarter of 2024, more details about this mode will be revealed in the coming months. Additionally, next year’s development plan includes updates to the existing Battle Royale, focusing on improvements for all users.
- New gun FAMAS is coming to New State Mobile. FAMAS is an assault rifle with high damage and high recoil, if you can handle the recoil FAMAS is a ready-to-go weapon for you.
- DEATH CAM and NIGHT MODE are also coming to NEW STATE MOBILE DEATH CAM allows players to see how they got killed by the opponent from the opponent’s POV( Point of view).
- NIGHT MODE the most awaited game mode is coming live in the November Update, in this mode players will experience diverse gameplay between day and night, when night appears the map and the environment turn dark the visibility comes down and players need to find night vision goggles.
Players are encouraged to participate in the ongoing second-anniversary events and a limited-time mission event, with more rewards and engaging events planned for December and January.
In conclusion, the NEW STATE team thanked dedicated survivors for their support, emphasizing the continuous effort to provide an enjoyable and exciting gaming experience.