New State Mobile 0.9.32 Update: Latest Patch Notes reveal new content, game improvements, and announcement of Season 3- The developers of New State State have released a comprehensive new patch today. From the announcement of the new Season 3 to the listing of the various new content, a detailed description has been posted on the official website. We have talked about some of the key updates from the patch notes below.
New State Mobile May Update Patch Notes: New content
- A new mode RDM has been released along with a new map called Underbridge.
- Combat Level has been added to the player’s profile. Combat Level exp is given based on the player’s victory/defeat as well as their in-game performance.
- M110A1 is the latest weapon being introduced in the game.
- New weapon customizations for various weapons have been added.
- The new action Carry has been added. It can target both allies and enemies alike.
- A new door action while entering or exiting the vehicle has also been added.
- Various weapons have received changes in their damage and drop off the range.
- Some weapons can now be equipped with a grenade launcher after this update.
- Some gunplay changes have also been introduced. Bolt action is now possible while aiming during crouching or going prone for Sniper Rifle with a Bipod attached. Shots fired at allies will no longer phase through their avatar bodies.
Changes to in-game settings
- The weapon firing mode change has been added to the settings menu.
- Previous settings buttons have been changed from toggle to input range. It has been done to improve their visibility.
- Camera view settings have also been changed to make it more accurate.
New State Mobile May Update Patch Notes: Season 3 and Survivor Pass Vol.7
The previous Season tier has been reset as the new Season 3 arrives. The new Season 3 Tier achievement rewards have also been revealed. These are:
- Season 3 Reward Skin – Pan
- Season 3 Reward Skin – AWM
- Season 3 Reward Skin – Vector
- Season 3 Reward Skin – Skorpion
- Season 3 Reward Skin – Parachute
Apart from the new Season 3, the new Survivor Pass Vol.7 has also begun.
- The main character for Survivor Pass Vol.7 is Paul Rubin from the New State faction. Players can complete all story missions to get all his costumes and face skins for free.
- By upgrading to Premium Pass, players can obtain the “Dr. Mad.” costume set. They can receive even a greater number of rewards upon purchasing Premium Plus.
- If players purchase the Premium Pass and reach a certain pass level, all of their NC spent on the Survival Pass will be refunded.
Other changes regarding Community Features, Map/Mode, in-game controls, Quality of Life, etc have also been added. You can check the entire 19 May Patch Notes in detail by going here.
We will continue to bring you the latest updates from PUBG New State. Stay tuned!
Read More- New State Mobile Survivor Pass Volume 7 All Details: New Outfit and Much More