New State Mobile 0.9.24 Patch Notes: Check everything coming in the game – New content will be added to PUBG New State in a major update coming up this month. The game’s developers just released new information regarding this. Along with other updates, PUBG New State will receive a new game mode called Round Deathmatch. Update 0.9.24 will bring a couple of new weaponry to the game, as with all significant updates. The MP5K (9mm) SMG, as well as the crossbow, will be included in the game in the near future.
The Deathmatch has been updated with some new features, including a redesigned user interface. In normal Deathmatch mode, the map receives an update that increases the width of the area. Newcomers to Deathmatch will now receive some assistance in the form of a Lvl 3 Helmet and a Lvl 2 Backpack if they die three times in a row.
New State Mobile 0.9.24 Patch Notes: Check everything coming in the game
- MP5K (9mm) – SMG
- Crossbows can be found either in the field or the Drone Store.
- The PUBG New State Update 0.9.24 will include new gun customizations for guns like the M249, among others.
Round Deathmatch – New game mode:
Round Deathmatch is a best-of-seven 4v4 Deathmatch mode that takes place in the game’s newest map, ‘Arena.’ There will be numerous rounds throughout the contest, with the circle shrinking at the start of each round. The round will be won by the last team standing, and the match must be won by a total of four teams.
At the start of the game, players will be given a Frag, Smoke, Stun Grenade, and a Deployable Shield. The round has no respawns, but players will have the opportunity to revive dawn teammates. The GROZA is one of the formidable weapons in the care package at the map’s center.
New and Upgraded features:
- The new ‘Unity’ function allows teammates to be revived faster by reviving them as a group. This will expedite the process and can also be used to ‘Recruit’ opposing players who have been knocked out.
- Additional sounds for unusual objects have been added to the trunk feature.
- It is now considerably easier to enter moving automobiles.
- Players were revived by Green Flare Gun, who returned with a 1911 Pistol to give them a fighting chance.
- The amount of damage caused by car accidents has now been considerably decreased.
- Scopes can now be customized in terms of color and shape.
- Drone Store now has more delivery options.