Mobile GamingNewsPUBG Mobile

Mortal Becomes First Indian To Get Nomiated For “The Esports Awards”

0
esports awards
Image Via Esports Awards

Esports Awards revealed the list of nominee’s featuring 5 categories for the year 2020. Esports Awards are one of the oldest ceremonies that showcase top-class performance and innovation from, amongst others, the players, teams, media, hardware providers, games, events, and personalities within the scene. The main focus of these awards is to give credibility to all esports involved and the integrity of every step is closely monitored by the Esports Awards committee.

As we all know Esports industry has grown very fast in the last 3 years, it has grown from an emerging sector to the giant now. The Esports Awards is recognizing those who have done outstanding work in this sector. From the players on the stage to the workers covering all of the action, the ceremony has been a momentous occasion for esports.

NOMINEES

The team has released the nominees of various categories and we can see a new name in the list of Streamer of the year awards. Popular Pubg Mobile streamer Naman “MortaL” Mathur is the only Indian to get placed in the list alongside some famous streamers and influencers. Pokimane, Summit1G and Xqc are some known faces in the esports industries who have a pretty large fan base.

Dr Disrespect the winner of last year “Streamer of the year” award couldn’t make his way through the nominations. Thus we will witness a new winner this year.

To let you know, eight new categories (awards) are making their debut at the 2020 event such as esports mobile game of the year, esports mobile player of the year. Though the nomination list for the “mobile player” has not been released by the team. But we can expect another Indian player name added to the awards. Such as Scout and Johnathan who are showcasing their skills globally.

Here is the list of nominees of various categories –

Streamer of the Year
  • Dr Lupo
  • Summit1G
  • Ibai
  • Swagg
  • Pokimane
  • Gaules
  • CourageJD
  • Asmongold
  • TimTheTatman
  • xQc
  • Mortal
  • NICKMERCS
Esports Personality of the Year
  • Ocelote
  • Sjokz
  • HECZ
  • Goldenboy
  • Dr Lupo
  • Froskurinn
  • Nadeshot
  • Faker
  • Fallen
Esports Collegiate Award
  • Nace
  • Kevin Hoang
  • Nuel
  • Tespa
  • University of California, Irvine
  • College Carball
  • Tyrelle Appleton
  • Full Sail University
Esports Content Creator of the Year
  • Ashley Kang
  • HECZ
  • Esports Talk
  • Nadeshot
  • Musty
  • UpUpDownDown
Esports Mobile Game of the Year
  • Pubg Mobile
  • Free Fire
  • Brawl Stars
  • Clash Royale
  • COD Mobile
  • Mobile Legends
  • Clash of Clans
  • Arena of Valor

A panel of experts has been selected to pick the winners alongside the community votes. The Panel makes up 75% of the vote for almost every award, with the remaining 25% being accounted for by the community. So the maximum number of votes from the community can make your favourite influencer win. To vote Click Here.

ESL, DreamHack Partners With Huya For Chinese Language Streams

Previous article

Tesla Model 3 To Be Introduced In Chinese PUBG ”Game Of Peace”

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.