Mobile Legends M3 World Championship 2021 Playoffs Day 2. On Playoffs Day 2, we witnessed the last two best of 5 match series of the Upper Bracket Quarter-Finals. In both of these match series, there was a dominant performance by the winning team. ONIC Philippines won over RSG Singapore with a 3-0 clean sweep. Against TODAK, RRQ Hoshi also registered a 3-1 win. Here is how everything transpired on Playoffs Day 2 of Mobile Legends M3 World Championship 2021.
The MVPs and results from today’s matches🥇
Kairi managed to bring ONIC PH 🦔 wins over RSG SG
🇵🇭 ONIC PH 3 – 0 RSG SG 🇸🇬
— MLBB Esports (@MlbbEsports) December 12, 2021
ONIC Philippines vs RSG Singapore
- In the first match, ONIC PH went with Uranus, Pharsa, Chou, Rafaela, and Yi Sun-Shin. RSG chose to pick Esmeralda, Clint, Selena, Mathilda, and Roger. RSG was able to punish ONIC’s early game aggression. But ONIC focused on objectives until their late-game heroes became too much for RSG to handle in team fights. With this advantage, they won the match.
- In the second match, ONIC PH went with Popol and Kupa, Rafaela, Uranus, Aamon, and Yi Sun-Shin. RSG focused on physical damage by picking Yu Zhong, Selena, Clint, Balmond, and Chou. Both teams were on equal grounds until ONIC PH wiped out RSG heroes in the fight for the first lord. With this lead, they won the match easily with the lord’s push.
- For the third match, RSG picked Mathilda, Paquito, Lolita, Esmeralda, and Clint. ONIC PH went with Lylia, Thamuz, Rafaela, Beatrix, and Natan. There were multiple team fights where 4 or even 5 heroes from both teams got picked off. Finally, it was ONIC PH who closed the game and won the series 3-0.
RRQ Hoshi vs TODAK
- In the first game, TODAK picked Brody, Esmeralda, Mathilda, Selena, and Lancelot. RRQ went with Lunox, Ling, Ruby, Natan, and Angela. Both teams had almost the same gold as RRQ was ahead in kills while TODAK got more objectives. RRQ was more clinical in their gameplay which helped them to win the game within 15 minutes.
- In the second game, RRQ picked Paquito, Phoveus, Clint, Lunox, and Mathilda. TODAK went with Esmeralda, Chou, Lylia, Lancelot, and Wanwan. RRQ made a lot of mistakes in the early and mid-game that were punished by TODAK. But winning multiple team fights after this helped them to bounce back and win the second game.
- On match point, RRQ picked Paquito, Ling, Angela, Mathilda, and Aldous. TODAK went with Esmeralda, Lylia, Lancelot, Karrie, and Estes. Although RRQ played aggressively, TODAK played better than them and always benefitted from team fights in some ways. RRQ almost closed the game, but TODAK managed to wipe them out near their nexus and reverse pushed to win the game.
- In the fourth game, RRQ picked Chou, Yve, Lolita, Brody, and Lancelot. TODAK went with Yu Zhong, Mathilda, Pharsa, Benedetta, and Miya. Both teams were very close in team fights, but after getting the first lord, RRQ gained control of the map. With this pressure, they were able to win the game and win the series 3-1.
Both RRQ Hoshi and ONIC Philippines will advance further into the Upper Bracket Semi-Finals with these wins. TODAK and RSG Singapore will fall to the Lower Bracket. With this, we complete the Playoffs Day 2. Stay tuned with us as we bring to you the latest updates from the Mobile Legends M3 World Championship 2021 Playoffs Day 3 tomorrow.