Mobile Legends Bang Bang Season 23: Here are the best heroes for each role in the game- A new season 23 has started in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Irrespective of your ranking in the past season, you can climb higher this time if you follow the meta in the game. Practicing and using these heroes will allow players to reach the top of the ladder, which is the Mythical Glory, more easily.
The true MVP of every game, a good tank can change the fortunes of any team. Yet they are the least picked role as becoming a good tank player has a high learning curve. You can get a hang of this role by using these two heroes.
- Lolita: She was the favorite go-to tank in the M3 World Championship 2021. She has both engage, CC, and shield skills which are easier to pick up.
- Hylos: Another damage-absorbing guy who is known for his survivability. His skills for CC, AoE damage, and engagement that plays a crucial role in team fights.
Mages are the source of constant DPS or burst damage in team fights. Having additional CC, dash, engaging, or disengaging skills makes them more powerful. Here are the two mages picks that you can go for.
- Vale: The windy boy is known for his knock-up and burst damage combo in the late game. He also gains movement speed that makes it harder for enemy heroes to catch him.
- Pharsa: Her mobility, burst damage, and range of ultimate are unmatched. In the late game, her ultimate has such a low cooldown that you just need to continuously bring down Feathered Airstrikes on enemies.
While they are late-game powerhouses, they should be given room to farm securely in the early game. Here are two marksman picks that will be easier for you to handle.
- Clint: Even though he got nerfed, he still performs better in the early, mid, and late-game when compared to other marksmen. You just need to abuse his passive in team fights and position yourself correctly.
- Brody: Brody scales very high in the late game. Although he has a slow attack speed, his skills and passive make him deadly in the late game. Just remember to stand behind your teammates for protection.
This is the most popular role as players can execute flashy plays, get multiple kills and deal huge damage. They need to just rotate for ganks and focus on taking jungle objectives. Here are two options that you can go for.
- Karina: Since her rework, she has become a viable pick if the enemy team has many basic attack heroes like marksmen or fighters. Her first skill and ultimate helps her to navigate and kill squishy heroes in team fights.
- Lancelot: He has multiple dashes (if you play properly) and immunity skills (if you time them properly). The gist is that you need to practice and master Lancelot’s combos to win games.
Fighters play a dominant role in draft picks because of the variety they have. They can be played in the jungle, on the lanes, or even as a tank/support/assassin. Here are some picks that you can go for and learn to adapt to.
- Bane: He is a good jungle fighter and scales pretty well in the late game. His skills, ultimate and passive are quite effective in dealing huge damage to enemies.
- Yu Zhong: You need to perform his combos perfectly as he has 4 different skills. His ultimate can be used for engaging or disengaging and is quite helpful in zoning out enemy heroes in team fights.
Similar to tanks, supports play a crucial role on the battlefield. They provide sustain and can be used for scouting. Here are two of the easiest support heroes that you can use in your games
- Rafaela: She is the most picked support hero. If timed correctly, her heals and movement speed buffs to all allies can change the team fights. Her first skill allows her to scout for hidden enemies.
- Estes: Pick Estes if you play in a group. His ultimate that heals everyone is game-changing when cast in team fights. You just need to heal your damage dealers while they rip apart the enemy team lineup.
These are the best hero picks that you can go for in each role of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Practice them and gain mastery so that you can adapt to the needs of a ranked game.
Read More- Mobile Legends Bang Bang: Preview of the latest patch notes 1.6.42