Mobile Legends: Bang Bang M3 World Championship will be held in Singapore this December. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is going to hold its much-awaited M3 World Championship in December this year with a prize pool of $800,000 US Dollars. The event will be held in Singapore just like last year and will feature sixteen teams from various regions who will battle to be crowned the world champions. The M1 and M2 World Championship have been won by EVOS Legends and BREN Esports respectively.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang M3 World Championship: Group Draws
The following teams from their respective regions have been separated into the following four groups:
- Blacklist International (MPL PH season 8)
- Red Canids (MPL BR season 1)
- Malvinas Gaming (LATAM Championship 2021)
- Bedel (ML Turkey Championship)
- ONIC Esports Indonesia (MPL ID season 8)
- ONIC Philippines (MPL PH season 8)
- Todak (MPL MY season 8)
- Vivo Keyd (MPL BR season 1)
- EVOS Esports Singapore (MPL SG season 2)
- See You Soon (MPL KH season 1)
- Natus Vincere (ML Mythic League CIS)
- Blood Thirsty Kings (M3 American Qualifier)
- Team SMG (MPL MY season 8)
- RRQ Hoshi (MPL ID season 8)
- RSG Singapore (MPL SG season 2)
- GX Squad (M3 Arabia Major)
M3 World Championship: Schedule
The schedule for the tournament is as follows:
- The Group Stages will be held from 6th to 9th December.
- The Playoff Stages will be held from 11th to 18th December.
- The Finals will be held on 19th December.
M3 World Championship: Format of the tournament
The tournament will be conducted as follows:
- During the Group Stage, teams will fight in a single round-robin format against each other.
- None of the teams will be out of the tournament after the Group Stage. Their rankings in their groups will be used to allot them seeds in the Playoffs Stage.
- The Playoffs Stage will follow a double-elimination bracket where from each group, the leading two teams will get a spot in the Upper Brackets while the last two teams will be placed in the Lower Brackets.
- Every team in the Upper Bracket will play in a best of 5 match series. In the Lower Bracket, every team will play in a best of 3 series till the third round. From thereon, even Lower Bracket matches will be best of 5 series.
- The winning team from the Upper Brackets will face off against the winning team from the Lower Brackets in the Grand Finals which will be a best of 7 series.
M3 World Championship: Prize Pool
The prize pool of the Mobile Legends Bang Bang M3 World Championships is going to be $800,000 US Dollars. It will be divided among all the participating teams according to the following rankings:
- The champion team will receive $300,000.
- The Runners-up team will receive $120,000.
- The team in 3rd place will receive $80,000.
- The team in 4th place will receive $55,000.
- The teams at the 5th and 6th place will receive $40,000 each.
- The teams at the 7th and 8th places will receive $30,000 each.
- The teams from the 9th to 12th places will receive $15,000 each.
- The teams from the 13th to 16th places will receive $10,000 each.
- The MVP of the Grand Finals will receive an award of $5,000.
WHERE TO WATCH THE MATCHES?
You can watch the Mobile Legends Bang Bang M3 World Championships LIVE at the official MLBB eSports or the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang YouTube channels.
Stay tuned with us as we bring you the latest updates regarding Mobile Legends Bang Bang M3 World Championships.