Patch 1.6.60 is coming to Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Advanced Server- The dev team at MOONTON is now focusing on tanks in the game so that they can be more impactful. Some of the old tanks have completely dropped off from the meta as their skills are no longer effective in team fights. Hence in this patch, there is a revamp and various adjustments being made for tanks so that they can be stronger. Here are all the details of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Advanced Server Patch 1.6.60.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang Advanced Server: Revamped Hero
The dev team has revamped Akai – the Panda Warrior. His passive has been made stronger and he has also got two new skills.
- Tai Chi (Passive): In this new passive, the shield duration is increased. Akai can now mark enemies with both his Skill 1 and Skill 2 and can deal extra damage to marked enemies with his basic attacks.
- Headbutt (1st Skill): After a short delay, Akai charges in the target direction, damaging enemies along the way and knocking the first enemy hero hit airborne. Afterward, he can roll in the same direction once. If no enemy heroes are hit, he will roll a short distance forward on the ground.
- Body Slam (2nd Skill): Akai opens his arms and smashes the ground with his body, inflicting damage and slowing enemies in the area.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang Advanced Server: Hero Adjustments
The following tank heroes have been either buffed or nerfed so that they can be more suitable in the current meta. Here are all the changes that have been made.
- Hilda: Hilda has been adjusted so that she is not only a late-game scaling hero but can also be viable throughout the game.
- Grock: Grock has been adjusted to counter physical damage heroes, hence he will be a more viable pick against marksmen.
- Masha: Masha has also got a damage buff as she can now do increased damage if her HP is low.
- Atlas: The dev team has worked on the crowd control passive of Atlas to make him more effective in team fights.
- Johnson: Johnson has now got more damage that will make him a viable pick for the EXP lane.
- Baxia: Baxia’s damage has been increased to make him more effective in team fights and ambushes.
- Hylos: Hylos has been adjusted so that he stops being too strong in the early game. Now he can scale more even in the late game.
- Zhask: As the only mage in this update, Zhask has got a new passive and a new effect on his ultimate skill.
The following physical defense items have received some changes.
- Twilight Armor: The revamped Twilight Armor is expected to give tank heroes higher sustained damage. The build path is also adjusted accordingly.
- Queen’s Wings: More Spell Vamp has been added to the equipment’s passive effect.
- Immortality: Its defense has been lowered.
- Blade Armor: Its passive has been changed.
New Added Features
A new system called Creation Camp will be available on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Players can now design their own gameplay like instant friendly matches, classic mode, early access to other trending arcade games. Details of the intro are as follows:
- Entrance: Level 9 and above players can enter the Creation Camp via the Custom button on the home screen.
- Intro: Creation Camp offers tailored experiences for different players.
Players must note that each creation attempts cost one Creation Camp Ticket. Stay tuned as we bring to you more of the latest updates from Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.