LoL Wild Rift Patch 3.4: Celebrate Wild Rift’s anniversary in Patch 3.4 – Power Spike ‘22 – The next Patch 3.4 of League of Legends Wild Rift arrives on Sept. 15 and will be known as “Power Spike ’22.” It celebrates the anniversary of the game’s release and will bring a ton of things into it. New champions, skins, features, and a lot of changes can be found here. Let’s check out what Jared Berbach, the game director of Wild Rift, talked about in the Patch 3.4 Preview trailer.
LoL Wild Rift Patch 3.4 – Power Spike ’22: New Champions
Four new champions will be coming to Wild Rift during this patch. They are:
- Gwen, The Hallowed Seamstress (Top Lane). She will be released on Sept. 15.
- Yone, The Unforgotten (Middle Lane or Top Lane). He will be released on Sept. 22.
- Vex, The Gloomist (Middle Lane). She will be released on Oct. 27.
- Warwick, The Uncaged Wrath of Zaun (Jungle or Top Lane). He will be released on Nov. 4.
All these additions are scaling champions, which means they get stronger the longer the game goes. Thus, we will definitely see them being picked a lot after their release.
There’s a lot to look out for in the Power Spike ‘22 update! Join us on our journey through the Patch Roadmap to see EVERYTHING that’s coming. 🎉 pic.twitter.com/kCF3LnDgnK
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) September 5, 2022
LoL Wild Rift Patch 3.4 – Power Spike ’22: New Items and Enchants
The following things will be added to Wild Rift in the next patch.
- New Items:
- Serpent’s Fang
- Cosmic Drive
- Imperial Mandate
- Spectral Sickle
- Relic Shield
- New Enchants:
Patch 3.4 – Power Spike ’22: New Skins
Players should also be excited for the upcoming patch as it also brings in a lot of new skins. Here is a list of them.
- Bewitching Vex, Bewitching Morgana, Bewitching Miss Fortune
- Supreme Cells Kennen, Supreme Cells Sett, Supreme Cells Zed
- Glorious Crimson Draven (Season 7 Reward)
- Superhero Jayce, Ascended Superhero Jayce (Wild Pass)
- Old God Warwick
- Crystal Rose Yone
Patch 3.4 – Power Spike ’22: New Events and Wild Pass
- New Duel Mode: In this game mode, players can partake in 1v1 matches. They can queue up for this mode to see if they are best at playing a particular champion against other players. The matches will be on Howling Abyss map.
- Wild Rift Ranked Season 7
- Legendary Queue: Players that choose to participate in this game mode will only be able to pick champions with whom they have high mastery. They cannot experiment with new or unfamiliar champions in the Legendary Queue.
- Wild Pass: The “Bonus Rewards” section will now be called “Wild Pass Emporium.” By claiming enough Emporium rewards, players can get the upgraded Wild Pass Skin Augment. There will also be new ways to earn experience in Wild Pass for both Normal Pass and Elite Pass users.
This is a brief summary of the changes that will arrive with Wild Rift Patch 3.4. Check out the video above to get in-depth details about it.
Stay tuned for more such Wild Rift news, updates, and exciting content.