League of Legends Wild Rift Zoe Guide: Build, Role, Runes, Abilities, and more – As the embodiment of mischief, imagination, and change, Zoe acts as the cosmic messenger of Targon, heralding major events that reshape worlds. She is a mobile mage with significant burst damage while also having a crowd-control skill. Players must learn to manually target Zoe’s skills to get maximum effects.
- Role – Mage
- Difficulty – Moderate
- Lane – Mid lane
- Keystone – Electrocute
- Slot 1 – Scorch
- Slot 2 – Nullifying Orb
- Slot 3 – Manaflow Band/ Nimbus Cloak/ Hunter – Genius (depending on the player’s playstyle)
- Ignite/ Barrier
A universe full of adventure is just a portal away with Zoe, the Aspect of Twilight. 🌟✨ Try her out when she skips into Wild Rift on January 12 at 00:01 UTC. pic.twitter.com/TZ1boVPxgo
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) January 10, 2023
League of Legends Wild Rift Zoe Guide: Abilities
As a mobile mage, aiming and landing Zoe’s skills maximizes their effects. A perfect combo execution of her skills can easily one-shot squishy champions and disrupt team fights.
- MORE SPARKLES! (Passive): After using any of her skills, Zoe’s next basic attack deals bonus magic damage.
- PADDLE STAR! (1st Skill): Zoe fires a missile that she can redirect in flight. This missile deals more damage the longer it flies in a straight line to the target.
- SPELL THIEF (2nd Skill): If an enemy uses any summoner spell or active item buffs near Zoe (which she does not have), she can pick them up and cast them once herself. After casting any summoner spell, Zoe gains 3 missiles that fire automatically at the nearest target.
- SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE (3rd Skill): If enemy champions are hit with this skill while it is on air or after it drops on the ground, they fall asleep. The first source of damage that breaks Zoe’s sleep is doubled, up to a cap.
- PORTAL JUMP (Ultimate): Zoe can open a portal to blink in any nearby direction for a second. She returns back to her initial position at the end or when she cancels it.
Since she is a mage, having AP items on Zoe is a must. But it is also essential to have some defense-oriented items as she is quite squishy if caught with her skills on cooldown.
- Boots – Ionian Boots of Lucidity: It will reduce the cooldowns allowing Vex to spam her abilities.
- Enchantment – Stasis Enchant: Upgrading to the Stasis Enchant allows Zoe to buy extra seconds of survivability if she gets caught by the enemy team.
- Luden’s Echo: The bonus magic damage helps Zoe to scale up.
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter: The passive of this item helps Zoe to slow enemies hit with her abilities, making it more likely for her to hit her next abilities.
- Awakened Soulstealer: The passive of this item helps to decrease the cooldown of Zoe’s ultimate by killing different enemy champions, hence making her more mobile.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: This is the best magic item for any mage as it provides incredible ability power stats.
- Banshee’s Veil/Guardian’s Angel: Both these items increase the survivability of Vex. Choose the first one against an AP-heavy enemy lineup as it gives her a spell shield and magic resistance. Otherwise, you can get the second item if the enemy has AD champs and for an additional resurrection chance.
This can be considered a standard build for Zoe in the mid-lane. The items provide a balance between scaling her ability power as well as increasing her survivability. Players can change the order of purchase or use other items depending on in-game conditions or counter enemy heroes.
Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates from your favorite mobile, PC, and console games.