Sion – The Undead Juggernaut arrives in League of Legends Wild Rift – Sion will be released in Wild Rift on Aug. 26 at 00:01 UTC. Sion was a Noxus war hero from a bygone era who was known for choking the life out of a Demacian king with his bare hands. He was resurrected again to serve his country. But now, he is known for his indiscriminate slaughter proving he no longer retains his former humanity. He charges into battle recklessly striking down everyone on his path with his mighty axe. League of Legends Wild Rift Sion Guide
- Role – Tank
- Difficulty – Moderate
- Lane – Top lane
- Keystone – Aftershock
- Slot 1 – Weakness
- Slot 2 – Bone Plating
- Slot 3 – Demolish
Rise from the dead and kill your opponents, this time with some style—Sion and Samira join the Rift! We also have your regularly scheduled balance updates across the map, welcome to Patch 3.3b!
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) August 17, 2022
Although Sion is a melee tank, his abilities allow him to clear minion waves with ease. He shines as a split pusher more than as a tank. League of Legends Wild Rift Sion Guide
- GLORY IN DEATH (Passive): After being killed, Sion will resurrect with his health rapidly decaying. His attack speed increases and attacks heal him while dealing bonus damage based on his target’s maximum Health.
- DECIMATING SMASH (1st skill): Sion charges a powerful swing in an area in front of himself dealing damage to enemies when released. If charged for enough time, enemies hit will be knocked up.
- SOUL FURNACE (2nd Skill): Sion shields himself and can reactivate after 3 seconds to deal magic Damage to enemies nearby. When he kills enemies using it, he passively gains maximum health.
- ROAR OF THE SLAYER (3rd Skill): He fires a short-range shockwave that damages, slows, and reduces the armor of the first enemy hit. If used on a minion or monster, it will be knocked back, damaging, slowing, and reducing the armor of all enemies on its way.
- UNSTOPPABLE ONSLAUGHT (Ultimate): He charges in a direction with an increasing speed over time. He can steer his charge slightly and when he collides with an enemy he deals damage and knocks them up.
It is better to build tanky items on Sion so that he can stay longer in team fights and act as the frontline.
- Sunfire Aegis – Provides health and haste. The item passive helps to clear out minion waves more quickly.
- Hull Breaker – It increases attack damage and health. The item passive helps Sion split push lanes and become tankier in solo fights.
- Death’s Dance – It increases attack damage, haste, and armor. It helps counter physical damage to champions on the enemy team.
- Spirit Visage – It increases haste, health, health regen, and magic resistance. It helps counter magic damage champions on the enemy team.
- Guardian Angel/Randuin’s Omen/Force of Nature – Depends upon the enemy team composition. Guardian Angel gives resurrects you once on dying. Randuin’s Omen reduces critical strike damage. Force of Nature reduces magic damage.
This is the ideal build for Sion on the top lane. It focuses on making him a tank that specializes in pushing lanes. League of Legends Wild Rift Sion Guide
Stay tuned for more such champion guides from League of Legends Wild Rift.