League of Legends Wild Rift: Preview of the upcoming Patch 2.6 that comes out in a few days. The final patch of 2021 for League of Legends Wild Rift is just about to be released. Here is a preview of everything that will be released to the players in a few days’ time.
It’s time for the last Patch Preview of the year and it’s packed full of surprises! Join @RiotMirross and @Maddizzlee from the Wild Rift dev team to hear about all the exciting announcements coming to Wild Rift in December and January.
▶️ PREMIERING NOW: https://t.co/gqBsXKkZqJ
— League of Legends: Wild Rift #RiotXArcane 💥 (@wildrift) November 30, 2021
League of Legends Wild Rift: Preview of the upcoming Patch 2.6 that comes out in a few days
New Champions: Kayle and Morgana
Two new champions are going to be released in Wild Rift with this patch. The twin sisters born from the Aspect of Justice – Kayle and Morgana will arrive on the Summoner’s Rift. The lore describes them as protectors of Demacia who punish all the unjust, dishonest, and corrupt beings.
New Event: Path of Justice
The Path of Justice event will be made available to the players. They can choose to explore the rivalry between Kayle and Morgana through it. From this event, the players will be able to choose one of the two champions for free.
Dr. Mundo Update
After getting reworked in the PC League of Legends, the new Dr. Mundo will be released in Wild Rift. His appearance, skills, and gameplay have been updated into a form. Players will surely love the rework on the Madman of Zaun.
New Items Added to Wild Rift
To make the gameplay more interesting and similar to the PC League of Legends, the developers have finally added the Support and Shield Items here. These are especially for the mages and assassins to help them escape crowd control abilities.
Changes in the Champ Select
As the Wild Rift champion pool is quite large now, developers will now increase the number of bans in each team. Players will now be able to ban up to five champions (previously it was three).
New Ranked Rewards Announced
- The Season Reward System will be available. It is similar to the Wild Pass and players will get Season Points according to the ranked games and their gameplay.
- A Weekend Reward Series will help players to gain double Seasonal Points and rewards in-game. This will help them to boost their progress on the Season Reward Track when they play on weekends.
- Players will now receive Ranked Coins as Ranked Rewards for their performance in the ranked games. These can be spent on the Ranked Store where previous seasonal rewards like Glorious Tryndamere and Glorious Jinx are available.
- Glorious Orianna will be the exclusive reward skin for Season 4 on League of Legends Wild Rift.
Some QOL Changes and Balancing
- Intentional Losing Detection: The developers have made some changes behind the scenes. The idea is to punish players more severely when they lose games intentionally.
- Updates on New Player Experience: New players who join League of Legends Wild Rift will get a new, updated starting experience. They will get to be familiar with the game by playing a newly expanded mission track themed around Jinx.
- The following Skins have also been released:
- CRYSTAL ROSE
- Crystal Rose Lux (Legendary)
- Crystal Rose Sona
- Crystal Rose Ezreal (Legendary)
- Crystal Rose Jarvan IV
- PROJECT: Akali
- PROJECT: Fiora
- PROJECT: Jhin
- PROJECT: Katarina
- PROJECT: Vayne (Legendary)
- Other Skins
- Blade Mistress Morgana
- Viridian Kayle
- Corporate Mundo (Legendary)
- Mecha Rengar
- Mecha Kha’Zix
- Winter Wonder Lulu
- Dunkmaster Darius
- CRYSTAL ROSE
- The latest Wild Pass will also be soon available and players will get to earn Hexplorer Shyvana along with other rewards and goodies in-game.
- The Ultra Rapid Fire (URF) is a new game mode that will be released in League of Legends Wild Rift for the first time. The Champions in this game mode have very low ability cooldowns and an unlimited mana pool. Players need to complete the missions on the bingo cards to earn different types of rewards. More information about this will be released later.
Stay tuned with us as we bring to you the latest updates regarding the upcoming Patch 2.6 in Wild Rift.