League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.1b has arrived, check the detailed notes – The developers of League of Legends Wild Rift have released the latest 3.1b Patch. This update brings in various changes like champion adjustments, item balancing, the return of Elemental Rift, and an adjustment to Scuttle Crab. According to the devs, this will be the last patch of 3.1 and the next 3.2 patch will be released on May 11. Here are all the details.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: Elemental Rift returns
This version of the Elemental Rift is similar to the one released in the previous patch, but it comes with the following adjustments.
- After the first Dragon is slain, the terrain will change. It will give players unique gameplay opportunities to capitalize in the early stages of the game.
- The team that slays two Dragons will be granted one of the powerful souls.
Elemental Rift will be available to play from April 29 00:01 UTC to May 5 00:01 UTC.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: New Skins
The following two skins from the Marauder lineup will debut in League of Legends Wild Rift.
- Marauder Brand
- Marauder Graves
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: Buffs
The following champions and items have received buffs to make them a more viable pick in the game.
- Kai’sa: Her Supercharge skill cooldown has been reduced.
- Lucian: His Piercing Light skill cooldown has been reduced.
- Rakan: His base stats and mana at the max level have been increased.
- Yuumi: Her Bop ‘N’ Block and Prowling Projectile skills have been buffed.
Items: The stats of Banshee’s Veil, Mortal Reminder, Trinity Force, and Youmuu’s Ghostblade have been increased. The gold price of Hextech Megadrive has been reduced.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: Nerfs
The following champions have been struck with the nerf hammer to make them less overpowered in the game.
- Darius: His attack speed per level and at max level has been reduced.
- Fiora: Her Lunge skill has been nerfed but she gains better passive stats to counteract this.
- Jhin: His Whisper passive skill has been nerfed for jungle monsters.
- Master Yi: His Alpha Strike skill has been nerfed.
- Sett: The stats of his Pit Grit and Knuckle Down skills have been reduced.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: Adjustments
The Jaurim’s Fist item has been adjusted so that it has a new build path. All its other item skills and stats are unchanged. The following champions have also received some adjustments.
- Blitzcrank: His Armor, Armor per level, and Total Armor at level 15 stats have been adjusted.
- Olaf: His Reckless Swing health cost stat has been adjusted.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1b: Rift Scuttler
The Rift Scuttler is one of the most important jungle monsters in the game. It helps teams to gain vision of the area near the Baron and Dragon pits. Hence, both teams fought for the Scuttler from the early stages of the game. To reduce this, the developers have lowered the experience granted from the Rift Scuttler from 2000 to 1200. This will allow the junglers to focus more on their camps.
These are all the changes introduced in League of Legends Wild Rift through Patch 3.1b. We will continue to bring more news and updates from the game.