League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.1: Check out all the details – With the release of the latest Patch 3.1, League of Legends Wild Rift will change a lot. From the release of new champions, the introduction of Soul and Elder Dragons, and various other adjustments being done, players need to know about a lot of details to enjoy the gameplay. Here are all the details of the Wild Rift Patch 3.1
Donuts, Dragons, and Divine new items. Patch 3.1 is here and it’s a big one! Karma, Shen, Elemental Rift game mode, a new Wild Pass, new Ranked Season, new items, and a whole host of balance changes are making their way to Wild Rift. Welcome to 3.1!
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) March 23, 2022
Wild Rift Patch 3.1: New Champions
The following champions from Ionia will now be available in the League of Legends Wild Rift roster.
- Karma, The Enlighted One
- Shen, The Eye of Twilight
Karma has been slightly reworked so that she can be played as a middle-lane mage in Wild Rift. Shen is also a unique champion as his global ultimate allows him to teleport to any ally. Thus, both of these champions will change the meta.
New Features –
As a new ranked season starts, players will now be able to unlock a new Glorious skin this season. For Ranked Season 5, players will be able to earn Glorious Crimson Evelyn skin. Moreover, Glorious Jinx will also be available for purchase in the Ranked Store. A new Wild Pass has also been released. Players can complete the missions to unlock rewards and achievements.
Wild Rift Patch 3.1: New Modes
One of the major changes brought into the Summoner’s Rift is the introduction of the Soul Dragons. Apart from the Cloud Dragon which has been removed, players can now obtain a Soul Dragon buff when they kill the third dragon for their respective team. After any team kills the second dragon of the game, the Rift will also become elemental, bringing changes to the map.
- Mountain Soul:
- Map Changes: Forges new terrain in the jungle, along with a defensive wall in front of the Dragon pit.
- Soul Effect: Grants a shield after not taking damage for a short while.
- Infernal Soul:
- Map Changes: Burns away brush and opens new pathways to red and blue buff.
- Soul Effect: Creates explosions around your abilities and attacks, dealing bonus adaptive damage in a circle around your target.
- Ocean Soul:
- Map Changes: Spawns more brushes across the map along with some extra Honeyfruit!
- Soul Effect: Restores more health when dealing damage to enemies.
- Elder Dragon Soul Effect: It will offer true damage effects and execute enemies when they drop to significantly low health.
New Skins –
The following skins will be released with the Wild Rift Patch 3.1.
- On 24th March: Blood Moon Shen, Warden Karma, Psychic Detective Senna
- On 31st March: Renektoy, Pretty Kitty Rengar, Furyhorn Cosplay Veigar
Many more adjustments have been made regarding the Wild Rift Champions and in-game items. If you want to learn more in-depth details, check them out here.
Stay tuned as we bring to you more news and latest updates from League of Legends Wild Rift.