League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.0 Notes: Check all updates coming with the latest patch notes – Are you excited for the upcoming patch in League of Legends Wild Rift? The latest patch will bring in a new Champion Sett, various skins, events, and also quite a lot of balance changes for champions, items, etc. Here are all the details from the Patch 3.0 notes.
New Year, New Patch! 🎉
A boss brawler is stepping up to the fight and firecrackers are popping on the Rift! We have a test version of voice returning, balance changes, some chaos, a new Wild Pass is here, and more! This is Patch 3.0!
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) January 18, 2022
League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.0 Notes: Check all updates coming with the latest patch notes
Sett, the Boss will be added to the League of Legends Wild Rift champion pool on 26th January at 00:01 UTC. His lore depicts him as a leader of the Ionian criminal underworld.
New features added to the game
- Guild vs Guild Season 2:
- This time, the tasks will be related to Ionia.
- Trophy Points have been made easier to earn as the requirement of three group community missions has been lowered to two, and the single solo accessible community mission has been increased to two. Trophy track level for levels 1 to 25 has also been lowered by 25%.
- The Guild vs Guild season 2 feature will be available from 24th January at 00:01 UTC.
- Voice Chat: A test version of the voice chat feature will be added to the game. It can only be accessible in the Americas region and only for premade teams.
- Lunar New Year Map: A Lunar New Year theme will be seen when you start the game as your base will be decorated with lanterns and you will also see a firework animation.
- Gifting Changes: The daily gifting limit has been lowered from 5 to 2 gifts per day. Moreover, the friend requirement for this is also increased from 72 hours to 2 weeks. It is done to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Wild Pass: A new Wild Pass will be available in which players can get a Hexplorer Galio skin by completing all the tasks. The Wild Pass will be available from 19th January at 00:01 UTC.
The Ultra Rapid Fire mode will return to Wild Rift and will have the Lunar New Year Theme. Along with the same decoration available in the normal game, it will also have festive cannons with similar effects.
The following skins will be added to Wild Rift in the upcoming 3.0 Patch.
These skins will be added on 19th January at 00:01 UTC.
- Firecracker Jinx
- Hexplorer Galio
- Radiant Wukong
- Warring Kingdoms Garen
- Warring Kingdoms Vi
The following skins will only be available from 26th January at 00:01 UTC to 1st March.
- Firecracker Diana
- Firecracker Sett
- Firecracker Xin Zhao
- Firecracker Teemo
- Firecracker Tristana
- Name That Champion! event begins on 20th January at 00:01 UTC. Players will need to guess the name of the champion from clues and will receive rewards.
- Lunar Banquet event will begin 26th January at 00:01 UTC and it will mark the celebration of the Chinese Lunar New Year in the game.
The following champions got a nerf on their abilities:
- Dr Mundo
- Miss Fortune
The following champions got a buff on their abilities.
- Blade of the Night got nerfed.
- Essence Reaver and Hextech Megadrive got buffed.
The Brutal secondary rune got weakened as the additional adaptive armor/magic penetration will be removed now.
Monsters that level up in combat no longer gain current health from the level up.
These are all the details of the 3.0 Patch of League of Legends Wild Rift. You can study in-depth details by clicking here. Stay tuned with us as we bring you more latest updates from Wild Rift.