League of Legends releases a new Support Champion from Zaun: Renata Glasc- Fans had got a hint that the next Support Champion might be from Zaun during the Season 12 announcement of League of Legends. As the latest patch rolls out, we have now the confirmed details about her. Renata Glasc, a Chem-Baroness from Zaun will be the latest enchanter support champion in the game. Contrary to her other light-hearted counterparts, she can be considered an evil character in the League of Legends lore. While she is now available only in PBE, Renata Glasc will be released in the original servers along with the next patch 12.4.
Renata Glasc: Story
Renata is a member of the Chembarons, the top-level elites and wealthy upper class of Zaun. From Arcane on general League of Legends lore, we know that the Chembarons are powerful and ruthless individuals who maintain a semblance of peace in Zaun as each one controls a specific area under them.
Read more about Renata Glasc in her bio: https://t.co/i5zt8kXx32 🧪
— League of Legends // UK, IE & Nordics (@LoLUKN) February 1, 2022
As the owner of Glasc Industries, Renata’s aim is to “redefine beauty through state-of-the-art technology”. She’s one of the most powerful people in Zaun and wishes to popularize Chemtech technology and its application to the masses. As can be found in most Chembarons, she herself has been augmented through Chemtech, having a robotic arm along with some kind of chem tech breathing mask on her face. In the game, she carries a chem tech artifact which helps her to execute her abilities.
Renata Glasc: Abilities
Here are all the skills of Renata Glasc, the new support.
- Passive – Leverage: Renata Glasc’s basic attacks mark her enemies and deal bonus damage. Damage from Renata’s allies consumes the mark, dealing additional damage.
- Q – Handshake: Renata Glasc sends out a missile from her robotic arm that roots the first enemy hit. She can reactivate the ability to throw the enemy in a target direction, damaging enemies hit and stunning them if the thrown target is a champion.
- W – Bailout: Renata Glasc grants an allied champion or herself ramping Attack Speed and Move Speed toward enemies. If the ally gets a takedown on an enemy champion, the buff duration resets. If the ally would die while Bailout is still active, their health is set back to full but they begin burning to death over 3 seconds. The ally can stop the burn by getting a champion takedown before they die.
- E – Loyalty Program: Renata Glasc sends out chem tech rockets that shield allies and damage and slow enemies they pass through. The rockets also apply their effects around her on casting and in an explosion at max range.
- R – Hostile Takeover: Renata Glasc sends out a cloud of chemicals that causes enemies to go Berserk, increasing their Attack Speed and forcing them to basic attack anything around them. Berserk enemies prioritize attacking their own allies, then neutral units, then Renata Glasc’s team, then Renata Glasc herself.
This is all the information that we have on Renata Glasc. More details like builds, matchups, and playstyle will be brought to you when she gets released in the original League of Legends servers. Till then, stick with us to get the latest updates about League of Legends.