League of Legends Patch 12.8 revealed! Check out the changes made to the champions- Phlox is one of the designers on the League of Legends Summoner’s Rift team. He is known for revealing details about upcoming patches and bug fixes on his RiotPhlox Twitter handle. This time he has released the champions changes that players can expect in League of Legends (LoL) Patch 12.8. As this will be the final patch before the Mid-Seasonal Invitational (MSI) 2022, the champion changes will stay for a while. Here are the patch details.
League of Legends Patch 12.8: Champion Buffs
The following champions will receive buffs in LoL Patch 12.8.
- Vladimir: His base stats will be increased.
- Poppy: Her Steadfast Presence skill cooldown will be reduced. The Keeper’s Verdict skill will also be buffed.
- Sejuani: Her Passive cooldown will be reduced.
- Fiddlesticks: His Bountiful Harvest skill has been buffed.
- Zoe: Her Paddle Star and Portal Jump skills’ mana cost will be reduced.
- Kassadin: His Null Sphere skill’s shield will be buffed.
- Vel’Koz: His Plasma Fission and Void Rift skills will be buffed.
- Xerath: His Shocking Orb skill’s stun duration will be increased.
- Sylas: His Hijack skill cooldown will be decreased.
- Ezreal: His Trueshot Barrage skill cooldown will be decreased.
- Tristana: Her base stat damage will be increased.
- Jhin: The stun on his Deadly Flourish skill will be increased. The cooldown of his Captive Audience skill will also be decreased.
- Bard: His damage from passive will be increased. His Caretaker’s Shrine skill stats will also be increased.
League of Legends Patch 12.8: Champion Nerfs
The following champions will be nerfed with the release of LoL Patch 12.8.
- Soraka: Her Astral Fusion skill heal will be reduced.
- Jinx: Her base health stats will be decreased.
- Xayah: Her Double Daggers skill has been nerfed.
League of Legends Patch 12.8: Champion Adjustments
The Ability Power Kai’sa build has been adjusted so that the build can be a viable choice without being too overpowered. Her Passive and Killer Instinct skills will receive buffs while her Void Seeker skill will be nerfed.
These will be the champion changes that will be introduced with the release of League Patch 12.8. It will be the final patch that will continue until the MSI tournament ends. Stay tuned as we bring to you more news and the latest updates from League of Legends.