League of Legends Patch 12.4: A preview about the upcoming changes in Patch 12.4- Many players are excited for the release of the upcoming League of Legends Patch 12.4 as it will introduce the new support champion, Renata Glass. Apart from her, there are also many changes been made to various champions. Some are getting buffed to make them more viable while others like Zeri, are nerfed to make them less overpowered. Only support items in the solo lane will receive some adjustments but the dev team has also expressed that some fighter items may receive adjustments in future updates.
12.4 with content is here, some spicy changes for sure.
To note, these are some quicker changes to pull down the support item top meta. I don’t expect these to be the last of the changes in the space, but any larger ones need more time to validate. pic.twitter.com/mkuhtHtHVl
— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) February 8, 2022
League of Legends Patch 12.4: A preview about the upcoming changes in Patch 12.4
The following champions will receive some buffs in this patch:
- Aatrox: His sweet spot damage amplified from 50% to 60%.
- Illaoi: Base Attack Speed Ratio increased from 0.571 to 0.625. W skill max health damage increased from 2% to 4% per 100 Attack Damage.
- Amumu: E-skill Damage Reduction increased from 2/4/6/8/10 to 5/7/9/11/13.
- Ashe: R skill missile speed increased from 1600 to 1500 + 200/s. (Max 2100)
- Lucian: Q skill Mana Cost decreased from 50/60/70/80/90 to 48/56/64/72/80.
- Kalista: Armor increased from 21 to 24.
- Xayah: E skill crit damage multiplier increased from 0.5% to 0.75% per 1% Crit Chance.
- Sett: HP per level increase from 93 to 100.
- Rumble: Armor increased from 31 to 36.
- Neeko: Her hitbox size is reduced from 80 to 65. Q skill additional popup damage increased from 40/60/80/100/120 to 40/65/90/115/140. W skill Cooldown Reduction reduced from 20/19/18/17/16 to 16/15/14/13/12.
- Nami: E skill Magic Damage increased from 20/35/50/65/80 to 25/40/55/70/85.
League of Legends Patch 12.4: Nerfed Champions
The following champions will be hit with the nerf hammer in this patch.
- Zeri: All her Q, W, E, and R skills have received a nerf.
- Mundo: Attack Damage per level reduced from 4.2 to 3.5. R skill cooldown is now fixed at 110s at all levels.
- Qiyana: Penetration Bonus on Attack Damage ratio reduced from 55% to 40%.
- Veigar: Armor reduced from 23 to 21 while armor per level increased from 3.75 to 4. E skill cooldown increased from 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 to 20/18/16/14/12.
- Blitzcrank: HP regen reduced from 8.5 to 7.5.
- Nunu & Willump: Q skill healing from champions reduced from 80% to 60%.
League of Legends Patch 12.4: System Adjustments
The dev team is planning to make adjustments to the working of support items in solo lanes. Many players were abusing the effectiveness of support items on champions in solo lanes. This update patch will focus on this issue.
Stay tuned with us as we bring to you more updates regarding League of Legends.