Matt Leung-Harrison, the Lead Designer of the League Balance Team, has given us a brief look at the upcoming changes being introduced with the upcoming League of Legends Patch 12.15. He has also stated that from this patch and the upcoming ones in the future, the developers will aim to stabilize the meta for the Regional League Playoffs and Worlds tournament.
League of Legends Patch 12.15: Buffs
- Lillia – Her passive now deals more damage to jungle monsters.
- Singed – His passive and ultimate bonus stats have been buffed.
- Rammus – His ultimate skill has received a massive buff.
- Leona – Her Q skill mana cost has been decreased while the CC on her ultimate has been increased.
- Thresh – For his Q skill, the cooldown has been decreased while its damage has been increased.
- Kennen – For his W skill, the cooldown has been decreased while its damage has been increased. Also, his ultimate now scales more with AP.
- Akali – Her W skill has been buffed.
- Zed – His Shadow Spell Mimic Range is now infinite while the E-skill energy cost has been decreased.
- Shen – The energy refund on his E skill has been increased.
- Lee Sin – The recast spell energy cost has been decreased.
- Mercurial Scimitar – The magic resists and magic shield duration provided by the item have been increased.
- Silvermere Dawn – The magic resist, tenacity, and health provided by the item have been increased.
Notable: We're happy with where Yi has ended up across skill brackets, but he's too strong across the board.
Taliyah, targeted at E uptime
Most buffs are targeted at repeatability over burst. Other changes are small swings as we attempt to stabilize for playoffs and worlds. pic.twitter.com/riILtvEFZT
— Matt Leung-Harrison (@RiotPhroxzon) August 3, 2022
League of Legends Patch 12.15: Nerfs
- Master Yi – The cooldown of his E skill has been fixed at all levels.
- Qiyana – Her passive damage now scales less with AD.
- Sivir – Her AD growth and E skill have been nerfed.
- Gwen – Her Q skill true damage conversion rate has decreased.
- Taliyah – Her E skill cooldown has been increased while the wall duration of her ultimate has been decreased.
- Kalista – She now has lower base AD stats.
- First Strike – The rune now deals lower bonus true damage.
- Divine Sunderer – The healing conversion percent provided by the item has decreased.
Stay tuned as we bring to you more news and the latest updates from League of Legends and its esports scene.