League of Legends: Here is a list of features in the upcoming patch 11.23 that are being tested in the PBE. 2021 is nearing its end and we are soon going to receive the last patch of season 11 of League of Legends. The upcoming patch of 11.23 is currently being tested in the PBE environment and there are a lot of new things that have been added to the game. Plus there are also many features that have been influenced by Riot’s Arcane release. Here is a list of all the things present in Season 12’s preseason update.
Release of the League of Legends patch 11.23:
Riot will release the League of Legends patch 11.23 on 17th November. The timings will also differ across the various servers. The key timings for the update are:
- 10 AM AEDT (Oceanic)
- 3 AM PT (North America)
- 3 AM CET (Europe Nordic & East)
- 5 AM GMT (Europe West)
- 8 AM (Korea)
Before the League 11.23 patch hits the servers, the game will shut down the matchmaking and queuing for competitive games across all of its servers.
Expectations with the League of Legends patch 11.23:
The preseason update rollout has always brought in many meta-shifting changes that force players to learn new things and adapt to become better at their game. Here are all the changes that have been introduced with this 11.23 preseason 12 patch.
Caitlyn gets a huge overhaul
With the release of Arcane, many fans were eager to see Caitlyn get an overhaul, especially regarding her character model, in-game graphics and animations. Riot had already released the new champion theme regarding Caitlyn previously on 30th October.
New skin releases: Arcane and Cafe Cuties
As we see the release of the next installment of the Arcane series, the appearance of the two characters Jinx and Caitlyn in the show will coincide with the two new skins being released here. We have earlier received the Arcane skins of VI and Jayce in the previous patch.
Here is a list of the skins being released.
- Arcane: Jinx and Caitlyn.
You can obtain both of these skins by completing in-game missions that will start on 22nd and 24th November for Caitlyn and Jinx respectively until 9th December. Then both of these skins will be available in the store for 975 RP.
- Cafe Cuties: Annie, Bard, Gwen, Sivir, Soraka and Vladimir.
All these Cafe Cuties skins will be available for 1350 RP in the store.
League of Legends patch 11.23 patch details:
- Chemtech Drake
- Standard Buff- Grants bonus damage against enemies that have more current health than you (up to a 5% increase in damage per stack).
- Dragon Soul- If your team obtains the Chemtech Dragon Soul, they get a buff that grants them a brief second life if they die.
- Terrain- Gas zones emerge in four jungle locations when the terrain transforms for the Chemtech Drake, giving any champion camouflage within the zone. Camouflaged enemies are not revealed by regular vision wards, but are revealed by Control Wards, Scryer’s Blooms, and other things that reveal invisible units.
- Hextech Drake
- Standard Buff- Grants attack speed and ability haste to the team that delivers the killing blow (five ability haste and 5% attack speed per stack).
- Dragon Soul- Obtain the Hextech Dragon Soul to gain a unique ability that adds chain lightning slow to your basic attacks and abilities, with a moderate cooldown.
- Terrain- When the terrain transforms for the Hextech Drake, pairs of Hex-gates appear across the map, allowing you to quickly travel from one location to the paired counterpart. Hex-gates are activated with a brief channel (that can be interrupted by stuns or damage) before rapidly transporting you across the map to the corresponding Hex-gate.
League of Legends patch 11.23: Items Update
- Doran’s Ring
- [Removed] Siphon passive.
- [Added] Drain: Restore 0.75 Mana every second. Damaging an enemy champion increases this amount to 1.25 Mana every second for 10 seconds. If you can’t gain Mana, restore 50% of the value as Health instead.
- Archangel’s Staff
- Recipe changed: Tear of the Goddess + Kindlegem + Blasting Wand + 950g.
- AP lowered from 65 to 60.
- [New] +200 Health.
- [Changed] “Awe: Gain Ability Haste equal to 0.5% bonus mana.”
- Seraph’s Embrace
- AP increased from 65 to 80.
- [New] +250 Health.
- [Changed] “Awe: Gain Ability Haste equal to 1.3% bonus mana.”
- Zeke’s Convergence
- Passive damage lowered from [30 – 70 (based on level) + 1.5% Health + 7.5% Ability Power] to [30 – 70 (based on level)].
- Sunfire Aegis
- The Combined cost increased from 600 to 700.
- [Total cost unchanged due to Aegis of the Legion’s cost decrease].
- Armor increased from 30 to 35
- MR increased from 30 to 35
- Passive damage increased from [12 – 30 (based on level) + 1% bonus Health] to [20 – 40 (based on level) + 1% bonus Health].
- [Mythic passive changed] Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 5% Tenacity and Slow Resist and 50 Health.
- Aegis of the Legion
- Combine cost lowered from 750 to 650.
- Total cost lowered from 1500 to 1400.
- Knight’s Vow
- Base health regen lowered from 300% to 150%.
- [Passive changed] “Sacrifice: While your Worthy ally is nearby, redirect 10% of the damage they take to you and heal for 8% of the damage dealt by your Worthy ally to Champions. If they have less than 30% Health the damage reduction is increased to 20%.
- Winter’s Approach
- [Passive changed] Mana Charge: Strike a target with an Ability or Attack to consume a charge and gain 3 bonus Mana , doubled if the target is a champion. Grants a maximum of 360 Mana at which point this item transforms into Fimbulwinter. Gain a new Mana Charge every 8 seconds (max 4).
- Void Staff
- Cost increased from 2700 to 2800.
- Combine cost increased from 600 to 700.
- AP lowered from 70 to 65.
- Magic pen increased from 40% to 45%.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Total cost increased from 2900 to 3000.
- The Combined cost increased from 700 to 800.
- Hextech Alternator
- Recipe changed: Amp Tome + Ruby Crystal + 215g.
- AP lowered from 40 to 25.
- Hextech Rocketbelt
- Recipe changed: Blasting Wand + Hextech Alternator + Amp Tome + 865g/
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- The Combined cost increased from 200 to 300.
- Total cost unchanged due to Aegis of the Legion’s cost decrease.
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Total cost lowered from 3300 to 3200.
- Due to Aegis of the Legion’s cost decrease.
- Force of Nature
- MR increased from 60 to 70.
- [Passive changed] “Absorb: Taking magic damage from enemy Champions grants a stack of Steadfast (max 6) for 5 seconds. Enemy Immobilizing effects grant an additional 2 stacks.”
- [New Passive] Dissipate: While at 6 stacks of Steadfast, take 20% reduced magic damage and gain 10% increased Move Speed.
- One spell can add a new stack of Steadfast every 1 second.
- Horizon Focus
- Recipe changed: Blasting Wand + Fiendish Codex + Ruby Crystal + 850g.
- AP lowered from 115 to 85.
- [New] +150 Health.
- [New] +15 Ability Haste.
- [Passive changed] Hypershot: Damaging a champion with a non-targeted Ability at over 700 range or Slowing or Immobilizing them Reveals them and increases their damage taken from you by 10% for 6 seconds.
- Cosmic Drive
- Recipe changed: Fiendish Codex + Aether Wisp + Ruby Crystal + 850g.
- AP lowered from 80 to 75.
- Health increased from 500 to 250.
- Ability Haste increased from 20 to 30.
- [New] +5% Movespeed.
- [Passive changed] Spelldance: Damaging a champion with 3 separate Attacks or Spells grants 20% Move Speed (decaying to 10%) and 40 Ability Power until exiting champion combat.
- Night Harvester
- Recipe changed: Blasting Wand + Hextech Alternator + Amp Tome + 865g.
- AP increased from 80 to 100.
- Recipe changed: Kindlegem + Lost Chapter + Amp Tome + 265g.
- Total cost lowered from 3200 to 2800.
- AP lowered from 80 to 70.
- Mythic passive AP lowered from 15 to 10.
- Frostfire Gauntlet
- Passive damage changed from [12 – 30 (based on level) + 1% bonus Health] to [12 + 1% bonus Health].
- [Passive changed] “Snowbind: Attacks create a frost field for 1.5 seconds and deal (20 – 100 +0.5% max Health for Melee champions / 10-50 +0.25% max Health for ranged champions) bonus magic damage to all enemies in the area (4s cooldown, 6s cooldown for ranged champions). Enemies that move across the field are Slowed by 25% for melee champions and 12.5% for ranged champions (increased by your max Health).”
- Turbo Chemtank
- [Removed] Immolate passive.
- [New Passive] Refuel: Moving and dealing damage fills up the Chemtank. At 100 stacks, your next basic attack deals 40-120 (+1% max Health, + 3% Move Speed) magic damage to all nearby enemies (increased by 25% against minions and 175% against jungle monsters).
- [Mythic passive changed] Grants all other Legendary items 5 Ability Haste and 50 Health.
- Duskblade of Drakktharr
- Total cost lowered from 3200 to 3100.
- Combine cost lowered form 3200 to 3100.
- Passive damage changed from [65 + 25% bonus Attack Damage] to [75 + 30% bonus Attack Damage for melee / 55 + 25% bonus Attack Damage for ranged].
- Total cost lowered from 3200 to 3100.
- Combine cost lowered from 850 to 750.
- Passive cooldown changed from [8s cooldown, 16s cooldown for ranged champions] to [6s cooldown, 16s cooldown for ranged champions].
- Prowler’s Claw
- Total cost lowered from 3200 to 3100.
- Combine cost lowered from 1000 to 900.
- Active damage increased from [65 + 25% bonus Attack Damage] to [75 + 30% bonus Attack Damage].
- Abyssal Mask
- Recipe changed: [Kindlegem + Spectre’s Cowl + 650g].
- Health increased from 400 to 450.
League of Legends patch 11.23: Runes Update
- New Rune – First Strike (Inspiration Keystone)
Attacks or abilities against an enemy champion within 0.25s of entering champion combat grants 5 gold and First Strike for 3 seconds, causing you to deal 10% extra damage against champions, and granting 100% (70% for ranged champions) of bonus damage dealt as gold. Cooldown: 25-15 seconds
- Lethal Tempo (Precision Keystone)
New: Gain 15% (Melee) or 5% (Ranged) Attack Speed for 6 seconds when you attack an enemy champion. This effect stacks up to 90% (Melee) or 30% (Ranged).
New: While this effect is fully stacked, your attack speed can exceed 2.5 and you gain 50 (Melee) or 100 (Ranged) Attack Range.
- Glacial Augment (Inspiration Keystone)
New: Immobilizing an enemy champion will cause 3 glacial rays to emanate from them towards you and other nearby champions, creating frozen zones for 3 (+ 100% of the immobilizing effect’s duration) seconds that slow enemies for 35% (+5% per 10% Heal and Shield Power) (+2% per 100 Ability Power) (+2% per 100 bonus Attack Damage) and reduce their damage by 15% against your allies (not including yourself). Has a 25s cooldown.
Objective Bounties Update
The objective during League of Legends games can be viewed only when your team is lagging behind the other team. Both teams will be able to view them in the mini-map when they are present in the vicinity. If the lagging team gets an active bounty, everyone receives the bounty gold. These bounties are calculated on the following four factors.
- Baron Nashor and Elder Dragon – 500 gold.
- Dragons and Rift Heralds – 500 gold.
- Outer Turrets – 250 gold.
- Inner and Base Turrets – 400 gold.
When a team falls behind significantly in gold, the value of these objectives can rise to up to 60% more than the listed one.
We will bring you more updates regarding the League of Legends 11.23 patch when it comes to the original servers. Stay tuned with us.
Read More- Riot Games Released Brand New Moba Game League Of Legends: HexTech Mayhem