LCS Summer 2023 Playoffs: Qualified Teams, Schedule, and Stream details – The 2023 LCS Summer Split Regular Season has come to an end. This split was much more competitive as many lower ranked teams managed to upset the top teams and create tiebreaker scenarios to decide the final rankings of the season. Let us take a look at which League of Legends teams made it to the playoffs and when does it begin.
— LCS (@LCSOfficial) July 22, 2023
LCS Summer 2023 Playoffs: Qualified Teams, Schedule, and Stream details
Among the 10 teams in the LCS, 8 have qualified for the playoffs from the regular season. These teams are:
- Golden Guardians
- Evil Geniuses
- Team Liquid
- NRG Esports
- Team Dignitas
- 100 Thieves
At the end of regular season, Cloud9 were tied with Golden Guardians and 100 Thieves with Team Dignitas. A tiebreaker was conducted between these teams which resulted in C9 beating GG while Dignitas took down 100T.
The Playoffs will be conducted across three weeks.
Playoffs week one
- Match 1 – Thursday, July 27: Evil Geniuses vs. TSM
- Match 2 – Friday, July 28: Team Liquid vs. NRG
Playoffs week 2
- Match 3 – Thursday, Aug. 3: Dignitas vs. loser of match 1
- Match 4 – Friday, Aug. 4: 100 Thieves vs. loser of match 2
- Match 5 – Saturday, Aug. 5: Cloud9 or Golden Guardians vs. winner of match 2
- Match 6 – Sunday, Aug. 6: Cloud9 or Golden Guardians vs. winner of match 1
Playoffs week 3
- Match 7 – Thursday, Aug. 10: winner of match 4 vs. loser of match 5
Match eight – Friday, Aug. 11: winner of match 3 vs. loser of match 6
Match nine – Saturday, Aug. 12: winner of match 6 vs. winner of match 5
Match 10 – Sunday, Aug. 13: winner of match 8 vs. winner of match 7
Where to watch
Stay tuned with us to get more such latest updates from League of Legends and its esports scene.