iQOO Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 gets 460K peak viewers – As the first edition of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series was organized by Krafton, the tournament was highly popular among the Indian gaming community. On 16th January, which was the final day, almost every Round registered a peak of more than 420,000 viewers with Round 21 crossing the 460,000 peak viewers mark. The entire series was broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube.
460K Peak Viewers on iQOO Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021. @BattlegroundmIn
— Esports Charts (@EsportsCharts) January 17, 2022
iQOO Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021: Team Standings
There were 16 teams from across India that had participated in the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021. The whole tournament had a total prize pool of 1,00,00,000 rupees which got divided among the participating teams according to their rankings. The final ranking of the teams and the award money amounts are:
- 1st place – Skylightz Gaming – 50,00,000 INR.
- 2nd place – TSM India – 25,00,000 INR.
- 3rd place – Team XO – 10,00,000 INR.
- 4th place – GodLike Esports – 3,00,000 INR.
- 5th place – 7Sea Esports – 2,00,000 INR.
- 6th place – Hyderabad Hydras won 1,50,000 INR.
- 7th place – OREsports won 1,00,000 INR.
- 8th place – Revenant Esports won 90,000 INR.
- 9th place – Reckoning Esports won 80,000 INR.
- 10th place – Enigma Gaming won 70,000 INR.
- 11th place – uDOG India won 60,000 INR.
- 12th place – TeamXSpark won 50,000 INR.
- 13th place – OLD HOOD ESP won 40,000 INR.
- 14th place – Tactical eSports won 30,000 INR.
- 15th place – The supari gang won 20,000 INR.
- 16th place – R Esports won 10,000 INR.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021: Last day viewership records
As the top 16 teams were battling it out against each other, the last days had six rounds that gained the most number of peak viewers throughout the tournament. Here are the details of the rounds, the peak viewership numbers, and the teams who came top 3 on the final day.
- Round 19: Map – Erangel
- Peak viewership: 400K +
- 1st – Skylightz Gaming, 2nd – Enigma Gaming, 3rd – Reckoning Esports
- Round 20: Map – Miramar
- Peak viewership: 424,001
- 1st – GodLike Esports, 2nd – Skylightz Gaming, 3rd – 7Sea Esports
- Round 21: Map – Erangel
- Peak Viewership: 460,034
- 1st – 7Sea Esports, 2nd – TSM India, 3rd – Reckoning Esports
- Round 22: Map – Sanhok
- Peak viewership: 453,295
- 1st – TSM India, 2nd – Hyderabad Hydras, 3rd – OLD HOOD ESP
- Round 23: Map – Miramar
- Peak Viewership: 420, 204
- 1st – TeamXSpark, 2nd – 7Sea Esports, 3rd – OLD HOOD ESP
- Round 24: Map – Erangel
- Peak Viewership: 454,748
- 1st – Revenant Esports, 2nd – uDOG India, 3rd – 7Sea Esports
With all this data, we can see that the Indian gaming community liked the BGIS 2021. Such large numbers show that players from the old PUBG Mobile are still interested in this new iteration. We hope that the community continues to support the Indian mobile esports scene like this and help it grow further.