Influence Rage Becomes the Winner of PMPL Americas Championship Spring 2022 – PUBG Mobile Pro League Americas Championship Spring 2022 has finally been finished. Today’s stream consisted of the last six matches of the tournament. The rivalry between Influence Rage and Alpha 7 Esports has been insane. Influence Rage has claimed the top spot with just 2 more points than Alpha 7 Esports. This article will summarize today’s stream.
PMPL Americas Championship Spring 2022 Day 4: Summary
The last day of the PUBG Mobile Pro League Americas Championship Spring 2022 has concluded today. All the teams were trying their best and we got to see some amazing matches this year.
- Match 1 of the day was in Orange and it was won by Golden Eagles with 12 kills. Following them was Honoured Souls with 12 kills on the second spot.
- The second Match was fought in Miramar and it was won by none other than Alpha 7 Esports with 9 kills. Second Spot was taken by Knights with 10 kills.
- The third Match took place in Erangel once again and this time the chicken dinner was claimed by Vivo Keyd with 19 kills. The second Spot was taken by Alpha 7 Esports with 10 kills.
- Match 4 was played in Sanhok and Buluc Chabtan got their first win in this match with 14 kills. Nova Esports claimed the second spot with 3 kills.
- The second Last match was once again in Erangel and the chicken dinner was taken by Nova Esports with 13 kills. The second Spot was with Golden Eagles with 7 kills.
- The last match of the tournament was concluded in Miramar and it was won by Nova Esports with 7 kills. The second spot was once again taken by Alpha 7 Esports with 9 kills.
PMPL Americas Championship Spring 2022 Day 4: Overall Standings
These were the overall standings of the tournament. Alpha 7 Esports was only 2 points short of becoming the champions. Influence Rage performed very well and to was fin to watch the matches this year. Make sure to stay tuned with all other PUBG Mobile tournaments on the Official Youtube Channel of PUBG Mobile Esports. Also, make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.