Here’s how to register for Free Fire Pro League 2021 Winter. The Free Fire Pro League 2021 Winter (FFPL) will kick off on 24 December 2021 and run through 30 January 2022. Teams from across the country will compete for a 35,00,000-INR prize pool and the title. It is an open tournament, and the registration period for the FFC Mode (in-game online qualifiers) starts today. It will end on 24 December 2021 at 8 p.m. IST. FFC Mode will take place on 24 December 2021, from 4 pm IST to 8 pm IST.
Free Fire Pro League Winter eligibility requirements
- The competition is open to only Indian or Nepalese citizens.
- Each team must have at least five and at most six members.
- Members of the team must be Diamond 1 rank, Level 40 level, and have a ranking point of 2538 within the FFC.
- Players cannot join multiple teams simultaneously, including with multiple accounts.
Step by Step guide to register
- Registering occurs in-game, so launching the game is the first step.
- The Free Fire lobby can be accessed by clicking the red cup-shaped icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- If you click on the Free Fire Pro League link, you will find the schedule, scores, progress, and other information about the tournament.
- In order to create or join a team, click the Squad button on the left.
- Then, fill in all the required information, such as names of teams, contact information, regions, avatars, etc.
- After clicking the Recruit and Invite button, you will be able to invite squad members to join.
For the teams that register, ten tickets will be given. Only the top five rounds will count toward the final standings. From FFC Mode, the top six teams will qualify for the next round, the League Stages. The top twelve teams from Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall will be directly invited to the league stage.
Hurry up and get registered for the Pro League today and compete against the very best.