How to play Garena Free Fire online without downloading it Garena Free Fire is among the most popular mobile games currently available in the mobile gaming industry. The game was released in 2017. It is a classic battle royale game with the option of forming a team or going solo. Anyone can enjoy the game with their family or friends. It became the most downloaded game in the year 2019 and had also received the “Best Popular Vote Game” award by the Google Play Store in the same year. Currently, it has been downloaded 1B+ times on the Google Play Store.
As compared to other battle royale games, the best thing about Free Fire is its small size. Free Fire’s installation needs are less than 800MB, as compared to games like Battlegrounds Mobile India and Call of Duty Mobile that take up more than 2GB of the device storage.
Nonetheless, the game is not available on many devices because other essential files occupy space and can’t be installed, or some players just want to try the game out before downloading it. A player can play the game online without downloading it.
How to play Garena Free Fire Online? Step By Step Guide
Players must follow the below-given steps in order to play Free Fire online without downloading it:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Step 2: Search for the game in the search bar.
- Step 3: Free Fire will be visible on the top search result, tap on it.
- Step 4: Now payers will have to click on the ‘Try Now’ button present on the left side of the install button.
- Step 5: It will take few seconds to load the game on your device depending on your internet connection.
- Step 6: So, now players can enjoy the game as much they want without actually downloading it. Players can also download the game if they like it by clicking on the download option present in the top left corner.