How to download PUBG Mobile Global Version using APK and OBB files. Despite the game being banned in India, PUBG Mobile Global Version can still be downloaded using various methods. To enjoy the gameplay of PUBG Mobile Global Version players can use the given below methods. For both Android and iOS users separate methods are provided. A VPN will be required to play the PUBG Mobile Global Version in India as there are no servers provided by Tencent in India due to the ban. Using VPN, players can easily use the below method to download and enjoy the smooth gameplay of the PUBG Mobile Global Version.
PUBG Mobile Global Version Latest APK and OBB files download: Step by Step Guide
For Android Users
- Step 1: Players will have to download the XAPK file (combination of APK and OBB file ) through the below-given link :
- Step 2: After downloading the XAPK file players need to unzip it for that they have to install the XAPK Installer app using the given link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wuliang.xapkinstaller&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Step 3: After unzipping both files, install the APK file of the PUBG Mobile Global Version. Then copy the OBB file and paste it in Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile.folder. Make a new folder by the same name if the above folder does not exist.
- Step 4: Now players can open the PUBG Mobile Global Version and download the in-game resources.
For iOS Users
- Step 1: Players will have to open App Store and click on the icon present in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Step 2: By clicking on the profile picture, players have to open the additional settings.
- Step 3: Then they have to select the country/region and change it to a new location USA.
- Step 4: In the Payment option set none and in the address type 9 Fay PI, Summit, New Jersey, 07901. Add this number +1-1234567890 in the mobile number option.
- Step 5: After filling in the above details return to the main screen and search for PUBG and download it.