How to download Garena Free Fire Game on the PC: Play Free Fire on PC. Free Fire is a multiplayer battle royale mobile game developed by Singapore based digital company called Garena. The game was officially launched on the 4th of December 2017. After two years of its initial launch, it had received the award for Best Popular Vote Game and became the most downloaded game in Google Play Store in that year only. The popularity of Free Fire is rapidly increasing day by day among the people and this game had helped to boost the Esports scenario in the mobile gaming industry at a global level.
How to download Garena Free Fire Game on the PC?
The Free Fire game is available on both Android and iOS devices. Many players are enjoying playing Free Fire on their smartphones but there are players who find difficulty in playing the game on the small screen of their smartphone and there are players who want to play the Free Fire game on the big screen of PC as it will provide them a huge screen space and they can easily access all the controls in the game.
To play Free Fire on PC, players had to just follow the below steps:
- Step 1: First, players had to download an Android Emulator called ‘BlueStacks’ which is available on its official website: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Step 2: By clicking on the download button, the setup of BlueStacks will get downloaded on your system.
- Step 3: After the completion of setup download, install the setup on your system.
- Step 4: After the installation process you can open the BlueStacks emulator.
- Step 5: Now open the Google Play Store and then log in with your Gmail Account. Search for Garena Free Fire.
- Step 6: The first search will be the official Garena Free Fire game, open it and click on the install button.
- Step 7: The game will get started downloading after you click on the install button.
- Step 8: After the completion of the download, the game will take few minutes to get install on your system.
- Step 9: After the installation process, you can launch the Free Fire Game on their system.