How to Create Invisible Name in Garena Free Fire Using 3164 Unicode? Player’s profile and their nickname are some of the best aspects of building a good Free Fire profile. The nicknames in the game help us to identify other players. Most of the players wish to introduce some unique vibe to the nicknames. Moreover, some players make their profile’s nickname invisible to avoid letting other players recognize your identity.
With invisible names, Some players take advantage of it by going into custom rooms because it will not show the host whether you are inside the room or not. Nowadays, the hype of invisible names in Free Fire has increased a lot because it looks very unique and lit.
Players can make their profile names invisible by using the Unicode 3164, also known as Hangul filler. This will help the players who don’t know how to create invisible nicknames. Today in this article we are going to tell how players create invisible names in Garena Free Fire.
Step by Step Guide on How to Create Invisible Name in Garena Free Fire Using 3164 Unicode?
- Firstly, players have to get the Unicode 3164 character from their site.
- After reaching the site, players have to copy the Unicode character and paste it into various note-writing apps on their phones.
- Now, players have to use the ‘Tiny Text Generator’ site to copy superscripts. Superscripts are also a part to make the name invisible.
- Then players have to paste the superscript into the Notes again.
- Lastly, select all and copy all the letters from the Notes and enter them at the in-game name change option and make your profile’s name invisible.
How to change the name in Garena Free Fire
- Launch Free Fire on your phone and go to the in-game profile option.
- Then players have to click on the edit option provided beside their name.
- After that, you have to click on your name.
- Then players have to paste the invisible name which they copied from Notes in the new nickname section.
- To change their nickname, players either need a name change card or 390 diamonds from their account.