The Genshin Impact 2.6 update Special Program broadcast included the most recent material for the upcoming 2.6 release later this month. There’s additional material that creator HoYoverse didn’t emphasise during the livestream, in addition to the new territory Travelers can explore and the addition of Kamisato Ayato as a playable character. As a result, the developer has posted the official patch notes for the 2.6 update, which include all of the big material announced during the webcast as well as a few minor tweaks. In addition, the developer implemented a number of bug patches and enhancements to address the game’s reoccurring issues. Genshin Impacts 2.6 update Patch Notes
To ensure all Travelers have the best-possible Genshin Impact experience, our developers will soon begin performing update maintenance. After this is complete, the game will update to a new version.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) March 28, 2022
Genshin Impacts 2.6 Update: 2 New Characters Incoming, Full Patch Notes Highlights here
New Area – “The Chasm”
◇ After the Version 2.6 update, a new area, The Chasm, will be available in Liyue.
Reach Adventure Rank 28 and complete the Archon Quest “A New Star Approaches” and the World Quest “Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering” to unlock the underground mines. Genshin Impacts 2.6 Patch Notes
5-Star Character “Pillar of Fortitude” Kamisato Ayato
◇ Vision: Hydro
◇ Weapon: Sword
◇ The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Commission’s Kamisato Clan. Cultured and polite, he is a man of many ways and means.
The Lost Valley
The ancient ritual grounds were buried beneath the earth amidst a cataclysm that tore heaven and earth asunder before being uplifted by the descent of an alien object, and finally unveiled by a destructive battle that resulted from a betrayal. Nonetheless, those who once frequented this place are no more.
1. New Weapon
Haran Geppaku Futsu (5-Star Sword)
◇ A famed work by the Futsu line of smiths. The name “Haran” comes from the manner in which it resembles the violent, roiling waves.
2. New Artifact Sets
Vermillion Hereafter (4-Star and 5-Star)
Echoes of an Offering (4-Star and 5-Star)
◇ An ancient, bizarrely-shaped autonomous machine.
Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter
◇ A guard of some standing in the court.
Floating Hydro Fungus
◇ A spore organism of some intelligence. It possesses extreme adaptability.
1. New Recipes: “Quiet Elegance,” “Katsu Sandwich,” and “Rainbow Aster.”
2. New Achievement categories such as “Challenger: Series V,” and “Chasmlighter” and new Achievements added to the “Wonders of the World” category.
3. New Namecards: “Kamisato Ayato: Ripple,” “Lumens: Stone of Light,” “Achievement: Thunderclap,” “Achievement: Chasm,” and “Travel Notes: Irodori.”
4. New Furnishing: Leisure Device: Maximum Motivation
5. The “Adjust Brightness” function has been added to Settings > Graphics.
6. “Radiant Spincrystals” have been added to Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma. After obtaining them, you can unlock the corresponding Realm Music using “Euphonium Unbound.”
7. The Teapot Traveling Salesman has added some “Radiant Spincrystals” which can be purchased after obtaining and completing the corresponding World Quests in Inazuma.
8. After completing Raiden Shogun’s Story Quest “Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II,” Ritou will add a shop where you can purchase “Sango Pearls,” “Unagi Meat,” and 2-Star “Lucky Dog” Artifacts.
9. New Living Beings: Lucklight Fly (Capturable), and Bluethunder Weasel (Capturable)
10. New Harvestable Resource: Starshroom
11. The redirect link to the “Adventurer Handbook: Bosses” screen has been added under the “Sources” for certain Development Items.
The Development Items dropped by “Floating Hydro Fungus” will also include a redirect link to the “Adventurer Handbook” in future versions.
12. Adds a shortcut for opening the Party Setup Screen on mobile platforms: on the main interface, tap and hold the avatar of any character to quickly access the Party Setup Screen.
13. Adds some prompts for loading screens.
14. New Loot Drops from “Abyss Heralds,” and “Abyss Lectors”: “Gloomy Statuette,” “Dark Statuette,” and “Deathly Statuette.”
15. Spiral Abyss Genshin Impacts 2.6
In the 2.6 version, HoYoverse added brand new optimisations and modifications for Genshin Impact. These updates improve the game’s stability and quality of gameplay and character progression. You can read full patch notes here.
Read More: How to set up DOTA 2 to play as a pro player