Genshin Impact Vigilant Yaksha Fan Art Contest: How To Participate in the event and win rewards? The all-new Genshin Impact Contest has arrived and with it has brought many exciting surprises. The event is called the “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao Fan Art Contest and the winners shall receive exciting rewards. Check out all information about the event below.
Prize Giveaway: The “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao Fan Art Contest Has Begun!
January 9, 2023 – January 23, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) January 9, 2023
Genshin Impact Vigilant Yaksha Fan Art Contest: How To Participate in the event and win rewards?
The event this time is going to be a long one and it started on January 9, 2023, and lasted until January 23, 2023, 23:59 (UTC+8). The results of the contest will be declared on February 8, 2023.
How To Participate In The Event
- Use the hashtags #GenshinImpact, #Xiao, and #FanArtContest when posting your original fanart on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram during the event.
- Fill out this entry information form before participating in the event.
- Click on the ‘Post Image’ option in the event to submit your original Xiao fanart that meets the requirement during the event.
- Go to My Information > Information Management > Genshin Impact in Hoyolab to fill out your Genshin Impact UID ahead of time. If players have not filled their UID or provided the wrong UID, they shall be deemed as forfeited and will not receive any rewards when the winners are announced.
The following brings with it many exciting prizes for its winners. The First Prize(1 Winner) will receive 3,000 Primogems and 500 USD. The Second Prize(3 Winners) will receive 1,000 Primogems and 200 USD. The Third Prize(5 Winners) will receive 500 Primogems and 100 USD. And the lucky prize winners(10 Winners), will receive 20 USD worth of Merchandise Prizes.
- Travellers can choose any one of the given two options to participate in the event.
- All the entries submitted for this event should be highly precise original fanart that has been created within the past month. Unfinished sketches, sketches made directly with graphic design tools (e.g. photoshop, etc.), or work done with copied elements spliced together will not be accepted.
- Travellers should post their work-in-progress pictures in their posts. Posts without such pictures will not be considered eligible.