Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Update: The Strategy Guides Contest for the new Version has begun today! During the event, you can post your submissions that meet the event criteria through the Event Details page, and you will be considered a successful participant.
P.S. For this Strategy Guides Contest, guides that are related to new events and new characters with [Version 2.5] in the title and published with the topic hashtag #gameguides will gain more attention~
- Gold (5 Winners)
- Primogems ×6,000
- Silver (10 Winners)
- Primogems ×2,000
- Bronze (20 Winners)
- Primogems ×1,000
Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Update: The Strategy Guides Contest for the new Version has begun today!
- The evaluation will be carried out by the official organizer.
- The official organizer will assess the strategy guides that meet the criteria on the basis of various factors, such as their timely effectiveness, completeness, objective accuracy, clarity of explanation, applicability, composition, and aesthetics of the layout.
- Please go to Account Info > Redemption Information to fill in your Genshin Impact UID ahead of time. If winning Travelers has not filled in their UID after the results are announced, they will be deemed to have forfeited their Primogems reward.
- Submission Period: February 16, 2022 – March 27, 2022 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Judging Period: March 28, 2022 – April 24, 2022
- Results Announcement: After April 25, 2022
Primogem rewards will be issued within 20 business days of the results being announced.
I. Submission Criteria
Entries must be posted through the Event Details page during the submission period (February 16, 2022 – March 27, 2022, at 23:59 (UTC+8)). Entries posted after the deadline or posted anywhere other than on the Event Details page will not be considered.
II. Content Criteria
1. The guide should be rich in content and contain various images. They must include at least 5 images (each must not exceed 20 MB).
*Note: A maximum of 100 images can be displayed in a single post.
2. The main content of the submitted guide that meets the criteria must match its title. The content should be laid out in a clear and logical manner, neatly structured, and should not contain any major factual errors. Any form of copying or plagiarism is prohibited.
3. Entries may contain GIFs or videos to make the guide more interesting. Submissions with quality GIFs and videos may earn bonus points!
Note: If a video that is longer than 3 minutes and contains voice or text commentary, the requirement of at least 5 images for a post is no longer applicable. The content of the video must be original and its description on YouTube must indicate “This video was made for the HoYoLAB Strategy Guides Contest, here is the link of the post: …”. Please include the link to your post in the video description, otherwise the video will be deemed as misappropriated work.
III. Other Criteria
- Your guide’s cover image must not contain fan art created by a third party. Such cover images will be deleted. You may only use official images, screenshots from the game, or your original images to illustrate your guide.
- Any misappropriation of another person’s work is strictly prohibited. Posts that have been reported and proven to contain plagiarized or copied content will be removed immediately. Users who have violated the rules will be permanently banned from participating in future community events.
- Entries containing content that violates the rules of the community will be handled in accordance with the Community Rules.