Genshin ImpactMobile GamingNews

Genshin Impact ratings fell to 2.0 on Google Play Store: Fans rage over the anniversary rewards

0
Genshin Impact ratings fell to 2.0 on Google Play Store: Fans rage over the anniversary rewards

Genshin Impact ratings fell to 2.0 on Google Play Store: Fans rage over the anniversary rewards. The game’s new anniversary rewards have caused Genshin Impact fans to be very displeased and have taken to the Play Store ratings to express their displeasure. It was recently announced that Genshin Impact had its first-anniversary celebration in-game, which had been common for many other titles. However, many of the fans have been disappointed in the rewards offered.

Game ratings on Google Play Store have been impacted by the outrage and the game has now dropped from 4.5 stars to 2.0 stars. It stands to lose even more stars as it is on its way to going negative. The rewards for Genshin Impact anniversary celebrations have also been criticized on Twitter by players, who commented that it’s been the least rewarding anniversary celebration to date.

Genshin Impact ratings fell to 2.0 on Google Play Store: Fans rage over the anniversary rewards

It was the biggest in-game prize, the Blessing of the Welkin Moon pass, which delivers 300 Genesis Crystals and 90 Primogenems every day for a month, which sparked the outrage. In fact, the mora was made available to just 10% of all players through a random drawing, which left the other 90% only with 1,00,000 Mora.

Even though 1,000,000 Mora may sound like a lot, based on the comments of the users, it really isn’t worth the anniversary reward, especially when compared to a $5 subscription to Welkin Moon. Genshin Impact, PUBG Mobile, and Call of Duty Mobile, which offer free-to-play gameplay with premium perks, are known to offer exclusive rewards on special occasions like anniversaries.

Many of these rewards are exclusive items available exclusively during a short period of time. Moreover, player reward systems usually ensure that those who work hard in the game have the chance to reap the rewards. Nonetheless, it turned out that Genshin Impact’s Anniversary rewards saw little to no takers. Developer miHoYo faces more backlash from a large, dissatisfied fan base.

Read More- Genshin  Fanart Celebration 2021: Check out the celebration rewards and where to watch the stream

Free Fire: Top 5 New Features Introduced in the Garena Free Fire OB30 Update

Previous article

PUBG 14.1 patch notes: PUBG Battlegrounds Update 14.1 is available on the PC test servers

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.