Genshin Impact new character Aloy: How to get the character in-game. Genshin Impact has recently introduced a new character named Aloy who is an otherworldly hunter with special abilities. Aloy is always ready to do the right thing and her special abilities allow her to do so. Her constellation is Nora Fortis.
The backstory of Aloy
Aloy is an outcast from another world who has sharpened her hunting skills over time. She is a brilliant hunter of machines and seeker. Aloy can also be an anointed savior when needed. Aloy had several different identities in her original world on the basis of her genetics she was destined to be the heroine the current world wished for.
Genshin Impact Aloy: Features and abilities
Aloy has many special talents to use and win against enemies, they are
- Normal attack- Rapid-fire, this lets the player fire 4 continuous shots with the bow in one go.
- Charged attack- This attack allows the player to use Aloy for a more precise and accurate bow aim with frost on the arrowhead to deal Cryo damage.
- Frozen Wilds- This ability lets players use Aloy to throw a freeze bomb which explodes on contact dealing Cryo damage, this bomb then divides itself into multiple water droplets which are also explosive and explode on contact with the opponent dealing Cryo damage. This also provides Coil Stacks per attack.
- Coil- These Coil stacks are used to increase Aloy’s normal attack damage. When Aloy’s Coil Stacks are full she enters ‘Rushing Ice State’ which converts her normal attack damage to Cryo damage.
- Prophecies of Dawn- This allows Aloy to throw a Cryo-filled power cell in the opponent’s direction which can be detonated with an arrow.
Other than these special abilities Aloy also has some voiceovers and dialogues in-game which can be used with the character.
How to obtain Aloy and eligibility:
Aloy can be obtained by players above Adventure level 20 via an in-game mail directly. The event will move forward in two phases namely;
Phase 1- Maintenance period between V2.1 update and V2.2 update (13/10/2021).
- During the event, all players who log in via PS4 and PS5 will get Aloy via in-game mail.
Phase 2- Maintenance period between V2.2 and V2.3 (24/11/2021)
- Players who will log in during the event period from any platform and the players who haven’t got the character during phase 1 will get it directly via an in-game mail.
Read More – Genshin Impact: Complete details about the upcoming ‘Phantom Flow’ Event