Genshin Impact: Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island- Sangonomiya Kokomi introduced to the players today. Genshin Impact, one of the best open-adventure games got a new character today. Sangonomiya Kokomi is also known as the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island. Sangonomiya Kokomi is a supporting character in Genshin Impact and is an exceptional healer. Genshin Impact is an open-world adventure game that was released in 2020 by miHoYo.
Genshin Impact: Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island Introduced to the Players Today.
A new support character was introduced to all the Genshin Impact Players today. The developers of Genshin Impact have always been amazing when it comes to characters. And again the developers decided to give the users a new Support Character, The Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island – Sangonomiya Kokomi. Let’s take a look at all the details about this new character.
Hello Travelers~ Today, we’d like to introduce to you the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island — Sangonomiya Kokomi.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) September 15, 2021
- Normal Attack – The Shape of Water: this attack lets her perform up to 3 consecutive damage. This attack takes a form of a swimming fish and deals with Hydro Damage.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a significant amount of stamina and deals AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.
- Kurage’s Oath: Sangonomiya Kokomi summons a ‘Bake Kurage’ which is created from water. This can heal her allies. Moreover, using this skill will apply wet status to Sangonomiya Kokomi.
- ‘Bake Kurage’: The Bake Kurage deals Hydro DMG to Nearby opponents and heals the allies. The healing Is dependant on the max health of Sangonomiya Kokomi.
- Nereid’s Ascension: This attack lets Kokomi summon the power of Watatsumi. This attack deals a significant amount of hydro damage to the surrounding enemies, before robbing Kokomi of a ceremonial Garment that is made from flowing waters.
- Ceremonial Garment: Kokomi’s Normal and Charged Attack Damages are increased.
On every successful charged or Normal attack, Kokomi and Nearby Allies will
heal. Kokomi’s Resistance to the interruption is also increased. Moreover, she will also be able to walk on water surfaces. All the effects of the Ceremonial Garment will be removed once Kokomi leaves the field.
Along with this, there are a lot of things that you can learn about Kokomi. The developers have never been disappointing when it comes to characters. And Kokomi is surely not going to disappoint the users as well. That said, make sure that you play the game and experience one of the best Open World Adventure games ever.