Garena Free Fire Top-Up Event: Check out the upcoming top-up event and rewards, and more – A fancy-themed top-up event is probably to get added to Free Fire in the upcoming days. Players are too excited to grab the items. As per the leaks, the themed items will be the new Evo An94 theme items. The developers are planning to bring a bike skin and a backpack skin in the next top-up event. Moreover, leaks also suggest that the event will probably get released in Bangladesh and India region.
As usual, players need to spend some in-game diamonds to get charming tips. In this case, many users don’t take a chance to waste their diamonds, therefore, the developers came up with a way so that players can win a bunch of rewards with a very limited diamond in the top-up event. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Top-Up Event: Check out the upcoming top-up event and rewards, and more
The top-up event may get released with the end of the current one i.e on 12th December 2022. So, to enhance the playability in several combats, users must try this character. Apart from that another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free. So, stay tuned in the game to grab something new for your in-game collection with a very low diamond rate.
- Motorbike- Skeleton Wildfire: 100 Diamonds.
- Howler trio Backpack skin: 300 Diamonds.
View this post on Instagram
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.