Garena Free Fire Tatsuya top-up Event: Get the Tatsuya character and a Gloo Wall skin for free- The new top-up event named Tatsuya top-up is on the way to Free Fire. After a long duration, the developers have come up with a charming and entangling combo to fulfill fans’ cravings. The only thing that players have to do is to spend some diamonds to grab them. Among other web events, users often go with the top-up event because this event allows us to get great items at a very cheap rate of the diamond.
Moreover, users craving this type of combo can surely try the items before the event runs off from the game. Apart from that another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free. So, stay tuned in the game to grab something new for your in-game collection with a meager diamond rate. Follow us for more updates.
More about the Free Fire Tatsuya top-up Event
The new Tatsuya top-up event was installed in Free Fire on October 2nd and will continue till 7th October 2022. Here individuals need to top up that particular diamond to get the items they have selected. For better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Tatsuya and Tatsuya’s Tattoo Street lad Bundle: 100 diamonds.
- Gloo Wall- Nutty Quirk: 300 diamonds.
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
Lastly, when the procedure has successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.