GARENA FREE FIRE “Sensei” Top-up event is now available in the game, Know its duration, rewards, and more. Garena Free Fire never fails to bring new and exciting events for its players. Yet again, another top-up event is now available in the game. The event is called the “Sensei” top-up event, which gives an opportunity to the players to claim its rewards by topping up in-game. There are different rewards available that you can win from this event. Want to know the rewards? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will discuss all the rewards available, the events’ duration, and how to claim the rewards.
GARENA FREE FIRE SENSEI TOP-UP EVENT: DURATION AND REWARDS
The all-new “Sensei” top-up is now available in-game to claim the rewards by topping up. The duration of the event is from the 22nd of September 2021 – the 28th of September 2021 respectively. Players need to top-up in-game within this time duration in order to claim the respective rewards of the event. All players are eligible to participate in this event and claim the rewards available. Just make sure to do so before the event expires on the 28th of September 2021!
There are various “Sensei skins and emote” rewards available as a part of this event. The rewards available as a part of the top-up event are as follows:
- FIRE SENSEI TIG SKIN – 500 Diamonds
- ICE SENSEI TIG SKIN – 300 Diamonds
- NORMAL SENSEI TIG SKIN – 100 Diamonds
- SHOW OFF EMOTE – 500 Diamonds
All of these rewards can be easily claimed by all players. Want to know how? Continue reading the article.
HOW TO CLAIM THE REWARDS FROM THE GARENA FREE FIRE SENSEI TOP-UP EVENT?
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to easily claim all the rewards available in the event:
- Open the game and head to the “Events” section from the homepage
- Now select the “Sensei TIG Top-up” option in the events section
- Now simply top-up with the help of in-game diamonds to claim the respective rewards displayed along with their prices
- The normal Sensei TIG skin can be claimed by topping with 100 in-game diamonds respectively.
- The Ice Sensei TIG skin can be claimed by topping up with 300 in-game diamonds respectively.
- The Fire Sensei TIG skin along with the “Show off” emote can be claimed by topping up with 500 in-game diamonds respectively.