Garena Free Fire OB37 Update: Release Date, New Updates and More- Garena Free Fire OB37 Update are just around the corner. And the upcoming update will get us a lot of great content. The OB37 update will bring us new cosmetics, and gun skins, along with new in-game updates such as animations, texture updates, and much more. The update will be released on the 16th of November and here are some things you will get to see in this new update.
Garena Free Fire OB37 Update: Release Date, New Updates and More
As per the leaks, all the Free Fire fans must know that the OB37 update will bring us a new Football game mode, a zombie game mode, and a new pet. You might be thinking that’s it, but the developers have something else planned for us. In just 3 days the leaks have given us over 30 changes that will be coming in this new update. Here are some of the leaks you need to know about.
- Change in the Congratulations animation: With every legendary item we get, we are congratulated with an animation. This animation will be getting some changes in the next updates. It is a small but noticeable update.
- Clash Squad Supply: Now the players will be able to use the supply loadout in the non-ranked clash squad as well.
- Clash Squad Secret Bazaar: Clash Squad will also be getting a new secret bazaar that will give you 4 different buffs speed buff, Ep buff, med kit buff, and more.
- New Zone Damage Animation: The area outside the safe zone always brings harm in the battle royale mode. And now a new animation will be seen when you are outside the safe zone.
- A new floating platform that will be accessible to the players in the battle royale through a zipline will also be added in the next update of the game.
These were some of the small but major changes that you will see in the next update of the battle royale platform. The OB37 update is surely going to be a huge update for all the free-fire players. Make sure to play this update when it releases on the 16th of November and also makes sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.