Garena Free Fire OB35 Update: Check out the leaks of the upcoming OB35 in the game – The current OB34 which is known as the best game-changing update ever featured in the title is about to end in the following days. The update has brought many interesting and antique things which made a crazy and hyper overview of the game. Following this, the developers have already started to work on the upcoming OB updates to make it more advanced and lit and are all set to release in the crease. Gamers must be hyped up because the developers are again bringing some new changes like UI systems, optimizations, Lobby themes, new events, and more.
Apart from that, some leaks for the OB35 have been revealed and the news is enough to craze up the whole community. Moreover, the developers are coming up with more progressive plans to make the OB35 way more overpowering. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire OB35 Update: Checkout the leaks of the upcoming OB35 in the game
As per the ongoing Battle in style event calendar the new patch will be set free on 20th July. Players don’t have to wait for long because the new update is only 10 days away.
The new update will bring a fresh new clash squad season with their themed rewards. Moreover, the most awaited new gold royale bundle will be released by replacing the current one. There are some leaks that players have found from various platforms. Here are they:
- Two new characters – Silent Sentinel and Wall Brawl abilities.
- new pet – Far-sighted ability.
- New SMG weapon – Bizon.
New UI changes-
- Players can now see the active skills of others in CS.
- Now players can move the looting area, above the jump button.
- Players can now select their fav character anytime for more explorement.
- New selection wheel for throwable items and healing items.
- Two different notifications for Knocks and Kills.
- New quick join option in custom rooms.
New in-game modes
Free for All, Droid Apocalypse, and Coin Clash.