The new Garena Free Fire OB30 Patch Update will be rolling out today, that is the 28th of September 2021 respectively. The game will undergo a maintenance break during which all the new features and additions of the update will take place. No Official confirmation has been yet announced by Garena regarding the patch notes. However, the famous Data Miner “Knight Clown” has leaked a few features of the update. Continue reading this article to know everything about the new OB30 Patch Update details.
GARENA FREE FIRE OB30 PATCH UPDATE (LEAKED)
NOTE: These patch notes have been leaked by a famous Data Miner known as Knight Clown on his social media handles. Nothing has been officially revealed by Garena, but it is believed that Knight Clown always leaks accurate information. The leaked patch notes are as follows: Free Fire OB30 Update
- New Replay System will be added on the Profile Page
- New Guild crates will be available in-game
- A Fully Revamped Guild UI will be available
- Free Fire Clash Squad Season 9 will commence today
- The season reward (M41A) will be given to the players
- A New Mode called the 6V6 Clash Squad will be available in Custom Rooms
- Play Zone will be more balanced in-game
- Airdrop Vending Machine will be available in classic and ranked battle royale matches
REVAMPED CHARACTERS AND PETS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- CHRONO – NERF: (Movement Speed: 5/7/9/11/13/15% reduced to 5/6/7/8/9/10%), (Duration: 3/4/5/6/7/8s reduced to 3/3/4/4/5/5s).
- WUKONG – NERF: (Movement speed reduced by 20 upon Camouuflage’s activation)
- ANDREW “THE FIERCE” – NERF: (Damage Reduction: 8/9/10/11/12/14% reduced to 5/7/8/9/10/11%)
NEW ENHANCED WEAPONS AND ATTACHMENTS:
- New Vest Thickener allows players to equip it on their Vest to reduce damage from explosions.
- New Vest HP Booster allows players to equip it on their Vest to increase HP.
- Treatment Sniper: (Base Damage: 70, Heal Strength: 50, Rate of Fire: 0.45)
- AWM: +8% Armor Damage and Penetration
- P90: +10% Increased Firing Range
- SPAS -12: +10% Increased Firing Range
- UMP: +8% Increased Recoil
- VECTOR: (-20% Reload time, -5% Rate of Fire, -5 Ammo, -20% Rate of fire in Akimbo, -4 Movement speed in Akimbo)
- GRENADE: -25% Effective Damage