GARENA FREE FIRE: New “Burning Heart crossbow skin” now available in the store. Know how to get it permanently. Garena Free Fire announced today on their social media handles about the new “Burning heart” skin for the crossbow which is now available in the store. The skin looks absolutely deadly and lethal in-game when equipped on the crossbow.
If you want to create mass destruction on the Garena Free Fire’s battlefield, then the “Burning heart crossbow” should be your go-to weapon. Inspired from hot burning volcanic magma, it can indeed cause a massacre of enemies on the battlefield. In this article, we will discuss everything about the “Burning heart” crossbow skin and how to avail it permanently.
Crafted from volcanic magma, the new crossbow skin – Burning Heart – is the go-to weapon to create mass destruction on the battlefield! 🌋 Get the permanent weapon skin from the store now and let it pave your way to Booyah! 🏆#FreeFire #IndiaKaBattleRoyale #Booyah pic.twitter.com/DfejGTsdM4
— Free Fire India Official (@IndiaFreeFire) September 14, 2021
Free Fire BURNING HEART CROSSBOW SKIN: DETAILS AND HOW TO AVAIL PERMANENTLY
The Burning heart crossbow skin is equipped on the most underrated weapon called the crossbow. The crossbow isn’t a very tech-savvy weapon however, it is a lethal weapon especially considering its damage stats. The burning heart crossbow skin gives the weapon a deadly look with a red-hot lava animation on it. Players can easily avail the Burning heart crossbow skin from the Garena Free Fire store. Follow the simple steps given below to avail the weapon skin:
- Open the game and head to the store from the homepage of the game
- Now choose the crates section in the store and locate the “Burning Heart” crate at the very top
- Use 25 in-game diamonds to open the box to win the burning heart crossbow skin
- Note that you can either win the Burning heart crossbow skin permanently directly from the box or you would win tokens from the box
- You can use those tokens and exchange them for the Burning heart crossbow skin from the exchange option