Garena Free Fire Monson ORAKII Top-Up Event: Get a new Sickle and Backpack skin from Free Fire M.O. Top-Up Event- A brand new exciting top-up event named M.O is incorporated in Free Fire today. Players globally can take a sneak peek to win a great combo and some innovative rewards for their in-game collection. As usual, players need to spend some in-game diamonds to get charming tips. In this case, many users don’t take a chance to waste their diamonds, therefore, the developers came up with a way so that players can win a bunch of rewards with a very limited diamond in the top-up event.
View this post on Instagram
After a long wait, the developers are finally back with new exciting Sickle and Backpack skin in the game. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Monson ORAKII Top-Up Event: Get a new Sickle and Backpack skin from Free Fire M.O. Top-Up Event
The newly added M.O top-up event was installed in Free Fire on 20th February and will continue till 26th February 2023. Here individuals need to top up that particular diamond in order to get the items that they have selected. For a better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Voidborne Sickle- 300 Diamonds.
- Voidborne Backpack skin- 100 Diamonds.
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.
Apart from that another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free. So users must try hard to grab up the rewards.