Garena Free Fire Moco Rebirth: The Moco special interface Coder’s crib event has been introduced in the game. The Moco special interface: Coder’s crib has been introduced in the game and is now live. Players can explore the new interface which includes various activities and events that need to be completed to win certain rewards. Garena Free Fire announced the arrival of the new interface in the game on their social media handles. This event is also a part of the Moco: Rebirth which brings opportunities for players to participate in various events and win free rewards. In this article, we will discuss the Coder’s crib events, rewards, details, and everything you need to know.
Garena Free Fire Moco Rebirth: The Moco special interface Coder’s crib event: EVENT DURATION, OVERVIEW, EVENTS, AND OTHER DETAILS
The coder’s crib event will be live in the game from the 10th of September 2021 – the 26th of September 2021 respectively. A quick overview of the events and activities:
- Open the game and click on the Coder’s crib icon flashing at the top right of the home screen
- There will be 4 parts there: 2 activities and 2 events
- Log in to the interface daily to earn 2 coder’s cube tokens
- Use these tokens to complete events and activities like mini-games where you need to kill enemies or play the Moco jump to win Moco coins.
- Now you can use these Moco coins to claim rewards from the horizon store
- The horizon store has rare rewards like the Cosmic Teleportia Bundle that you can claim with Moco coins!
There are various rewards available in the horizon store which you can check out from the new Coder’s crib interface. Some special rewards available include the GLO Technica skateboard skin, the decipher base, cyber Falcon skin, various vouchers, special Moco month sports car skin, and much more! So make sure to check them out and claim them before the event expires on the 26th of September.