Garena Free Fire Max Less is More Top-up event is back again in the game, Check Details – Garena’s latest Ramadan event inclusive is successfully running in the game with which players are witnessing many exciting events, modes, and very desirable rewards. The addition of the Ramadan theme item has highly attracted the gamers leading them in engaging with the title. As we know that gamers are fond of accumulating in-game diamonds with which they can invest to purchase some legendary rewards.
So, to fulfill fans’ craving the developers have again added the ‘Less is More’ top-up event for the players mainly to celebrate Ramdan more enchantingly. Mainly players in the event can acquire more diamonds at a cheap price. So, follow this article for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Max Less is More Top-up event is back again in the game, Check Details
View this post on Instagram
The upcoming ‘Less is More’ top-up event is again going to kick off in the game on May 4 and will continue till the following weeks. Here players must remember that a total of 520 diamonds will be possessed in order to the player’s in-game diamonds they have. Basically, gamers who have fewer diamonds in their account will get a higher percentage of a discount than those who have more diamonds.
The price to acquire 520 diamonds will vary on the minimum diamonds the player has. Here are the prices players will get charged in order to the diamond they hold:
- Players holding 299 or more diamonds: INR 400.
- Players holding 150 to 299 diamonds: INR 300.
- Players holding 50 to 149 diamonds: INR 250.
- Players holding 0 and 49 diamonds: INR 160.
Moreover, players can also follow the steps to purchase 520 diamonds instantly from the event section. Here are the steps to purchase it:
- Firstly, players must open the game and proceed to the option of the diamond available on the upside of the lobby screen.
- After that, they need to select the option ‘Less is more.
- Once the event appears, players must select and purchase it.