Garena Free Fire MAX Dance Top-up Event: Get Heartseeker VSS and Bamboo Dance Emote for Free- A new free fire next top up event is all set to get incorporated into Free Fire.
Players globally can take a sneak peek to win a great combo and some innovative rewards for their in-game collection. As usual, players need to spend some in-game diamonds to get charming items like VSS skin and Bamboo Dance emote. In this case, many users don’t take a chance to waste their diamonds, therefore, the developers came up with a way so that players can win a bunch of rewards with a very limited diamond in the top-up event.
After a long wait, the developers are finally back with new Effects which will surely enhance the playability style in the field. Apart from that another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free. So, stay tuned in the game to grab something new for your in-game collection with a very low diamond rate. Follow us for more updates.
The Dance top-up event is fully set to be released in the game on 30th January and will continue for the following days. Here individuals need to top up that particular diamond in order to get the items that they have selected. For a better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Heartseeker VSS skin- 100 Diamonds.
- Bamboo Dance emote- 300 Diamonds.
View this post on Instagram
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.
Players can stay tuned in the game and grab the exclusive items before it ends.