Garena Free Fire Luna Top Up Event: Get Luna Character for Free- Another exciting top-up event is incorporated into Free Fire. Players globally can take a sneak peek to win a great combo and some innovative rewards for their in-game collection. As usual, players need to spend some in-game diamonds to get charming tips. In this case, many users don’t take a chance to waste their diamonds, therefore, the developers came up with a way so that players can win a bunch of rewards with a very limited diamond in the Top-up event.
After a long wait, the developers are finally back with a new dashing character including its bundle in the game. So, to enhance the playability in several combats, users must try this character. Apart from that another nice regulation that makes the top-up event worth it is that diamond purchases through the event will be stored in the player’s own account and the rewards introduced will be granted for free. So, stay tuned in the game to grab something new for your in-game collection with a very low diamond rate. Follow us for more updates.
Garena Free Fire Luna Top Up Event: Get Luna Character for Free
The newly added Fang top-up event was installed in Free Fire on 9th November and will continue till 13th November 2022. Here individuals need to top up that particular diamond in order to get the items that they have selected. For a better understanding take a glimpse below:
- Luna Character, Luna’s Her Majesty Bundle- 100 diamonds.
- Urban Hunter Bundle- 500 diamonds.
Steps to top-up in-game diamonds
Here are the steps to top-up in-game diamonds:
- Players need to open the game and have to head toward the top-up event section.
- After that, they must select the item they want to purchase by clicking the top-up button.
- After selecting, gamers need to purchase the item or the diamonds by any online payment method.
- Lastly, when the procedure has been successfully completed the diamonds and the items will be redeemed to the player’s account instantly.
Luna has an ability named Fight or Flight which helps to increase the fire rate by 8%. When hitting an enemy a maximum of 15% of the firing rate converts into movement speed, and the skill resets when the user survives the combat.