Garena Free Fire in low MB: How to download the Free Fire 20 MB Apk on your device. As we know, Free Fire requires a very small storage space compared to other battle royal titles such as COD Mobile and PUBG Mobile. Moreover, Free Fire is the best game in its size because the in-game optimization, graphics, and gameplay are much better than the other gaming titles. The aforementioned games like PUBG or COD Mobile are 2GB and above in size, whereas Free Fire is around 670MB.
Moreover, still many players who have low-end devices mainly have a problem with their phone’s storage, while some other players suffer from a lack of internet access to download the game. Therefore, these players mainly explore other ways to download Free Fire in low MB sizes such as under 100MB. In this article, we are going to show full details to download Garena Free Fire in low MB.
Garena Free Fire in low MB: How to download the Free Fire 20 MB Apk on your device
Players can easily download the standard version of Garena Free Fire from the Google Play Store. Players who don’t have any storage problems and already have 2GB above RAM or do not have any net issues can go for this version. On the other hand, the players who are having problems with the standard version can use other methods to download the game, especially in low size.
Step by Step Guide to download the game-
- Firstly, you have to visit the site Downzen to download the game.
- Secondly, after entering the site from the given link, you have to click on the download option and have to download the latest version that is 1.66.0.
- After clicking on the latest version, players have to download the APK from the first link given there.
- After downloading the APK, players have to install it. Then they have to paste the OBB file in your Phone’s internal storage>Android> OBB.
- After installing the game properly, run the game on your phone.
Note– Players can download Free Fire in low MB from the above guide. Players should note that the gameplay will be the same as compared to the standard version. Those who are having low-end devices or have any internet issues can definitely try this.